- All-inclusive private island resort
- Access via speedboat, just 25 minutes from Male
- Exceptional service with a smile
- Vibrant house reef
- Uninterrupted sea views
Maldives7 Nights From $2,333pp
- Return economy flights (upgrade to premium economy available)
- Check in luggage and assigned seats
- 7 Nights in a deluxe bungalow with breakfast (Half Board & All Inclusive also available)
- Arrival and departure speed boat transfers
- 24/7 Concierge service throughout
Talk to the Expert
Having grown up in Southern Africa and both lived and travelled extensively throughout Asia, the US and Europe, I am a true explorer at heart. I love discovering new destinations and curating unique experiences for my clients.
The luxurious Velassaru Maldives is an intimate, all-inclusive resort that’s just a 25-minute speedboat ride from the capital city of Male, set on a private island with pristine soft white sands, swaying palms and tropical flowers. Everything is centered on the uninterrupted views of the crystal-clear aquamarine water and the vibrant reef, teeming with sea life. The island is small enough to stroll around in only about 20 minutes, although most guests find themselves in the water, gazing at the colorful fish, relaxing around the pool, or sipping drinks at Chill Bar. The property has a casual but lively vibe with friendly, outgoing staff, although places for peace and seclusion can still be found, including private dining on the beach. There are multiple restaurants and bars, along with one of the most impressive infinity pools, while the 129 rooms come with their own plunge pools and even private beaches.
Our Flexi - Promise
10% deposit to book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
If you are not comfortable travelling, you have the right to cancel and get a refund up to 45 days before your departure
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
No Change Fees
We will not charge you any admin fees if you would like to change your travel dates or destination with us
- Large, wide stretch of white, powdery beach and a vibrant house reef for outstanding snorkeling
- Ocean-view infinity pool
- 10-room overwater spa with a sunken infinity pool
- Well-equipped gym
- PADI-certified dive/marine center with an in-house dive master and marine biologist
- Tennis courts
- Expansive library with many multilingual books and magazines
- Business center
- Full-service laundry
- Start your day at Vela, the main buffet restaurant, which provides a generous gourmet breakfast including everything from made-to-order omelets to miso soup, while dinners feature both local and international dishes, including fresh seafood
- Perched over the water, the Chill Bar serves light bites and mixed drinks, from cocktails ideal for sundowners to fabulous salads and international tapas-style options enjoyed under the Maldivian sun
- The beachfront Turquoise offers dining on continental and Asian-influenced fare with sandy floors and a sea breeze, ideal for lunch with an a la carte menu featuring items like burgers and tuna tartar
- Dine at water’s edge or in one of the private pavilions while watching the sun go down at Sand. Its focus is beautifully presented Pan-Indian Ocean specialties along with a mouthwatering chef’s signature menu.
- Etesian provides culinary perfection with a Latin American-inspired menu drawing inspiration on the highest quality ingredients currently available, served in an opulent indoor dining room with an intimate, tranquil setting
- Teppanyaki offers an incredibly romantic setting over the lagoon, providing an unforgettable dining experience with chefs preparing delicious bites of sashimi, sushi and items like seared salmon over flame-hot woks as you watch against a backdrop of the endless blue of the sea.
Deluxe Bungalows set in lush gardens located just a short walk from the beach and include outdoor garden showers as well as indoor showers and amenities like beach gear, robes and slippers.
The Deluxe Villas have access to a soft sandy beach and come with modern garden bathrooms with indoor and outdoor showers as well as all the standard amenities like flat-screen TVs with DVD players and name-brand toiletries.
The Beach Villas, as the name belies, are right along the sand providing direct access to those warm, crystalline waters, while featuring all the standards such as minibars, beach towels and beach bags.
Beach Villa with Pool
Beach Villas with Pools offer all the comforts of the standard Beach Villas but add a private plunge pool on a beachfront deck while providing nearly 1,249-square-feet of space.
Water Bungalows with Pools
The over 860-square-foot Water Bungalows with Pools extend over the lagoon for a spectacular overwater stay with panoramic views and a spacious sundeck with a private pool. They also include a personal wine chiller, home theater system and bathtub with lagoon views.
The Water Villas are also positioned over the lagoon boasting incredible Maldivian views with over 1,205-square-feet of space, direct access to the water and spacious private decks, along with the other luxuries like a bathtub with lagoon views and Nespresso coffee machines with complimentary coffee capsules
Water Villa with Pool
Water Villas with Pools add private infinity plunge pools that sit on the sundecks, along with the many pampering amenities that come with standard Water Villas, including those decadent tubs with lagoon views.
Deluxe Villas with Pool
The Deluxe Villas with Pools offer total privacy with 1,184-square feet split over two levels located in their own private gardens, fronted by a shady patio. Each feature secluded outdoor courtyards with oversized plunge pools and outdoor showers.
There is just one Pool Villa, providing couples with their own private oversized plunge pool and an outdoor whirlpool tub. It comes with all of the other luxurious amenities plus personal butler service to ensure the utmost in privacy with all needs discreetly met.
For the utmost in luxury, the over 2,900-square-foot singular Water Suite stretches over the brilliant blue waters, with steps leading down into the lagoon. It comes with a private bar, personal butler service, a large terrace with an infinity pool, thatched gazebo, and an outdoor rain shower.
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Why book with Unforgettable Travel Co.
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED