- One of the few resorts in the Maldives with a kids’ club and babysitting
- Locally owned
- Outstanding dive site
- Luxurious overwater and beach villas
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
Maldives7 Nights From $2,451pp
- Return economy flights (upgrade to premium economy available)
- Check in luggage and assigned seats
- 7 Nights in a deluxe beach villa with breakfast (Half Board & All Inclusive also available)
- Arrival and departure speed boat transfers
- 24/7 Concierge service throughout
Talk to the Expert
Having grown up in Southern Africa and both lived and travelled extensively throughout Asia, the US and Europe, I am a true explorer at heart. I love discovering new destinations and curating unique experiences for my clients.
Located on the southern tip of Secluded Noonu Atoll, the Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is run by a Maldivian family and considered by many to be the best locally owned resort in the Maldives. The 52-acre island is famous for its amazing dive site with an abundance of coral life, reef sharks and spinner dolphins. The property hosts a perfectly positioned PADI dive center for enjoying it along with a wide range of other water sports for all ages, including complimentary flippers and masks for snorkelling. It’s also one of the few luxury resorts in the country with a kids’ club and babysitting services. Its thatched villas and long white sandy beaches are nestled among dense greenery, while water villas sit over the brilliant blue lagoon. There are 11 restaurants for practically endless dining options, along with evening entertainment that includes DJs, live music and traditional boduberu (drumming and dancing).
Our Flexi - Promise
Low Deposit To Book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
If you are not comfortable travelling, you have the right to cancel and get a refund up to 45 days before your departure
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
No Change Fees
We will not charge you any admin fees if you would like to change your travel dates or destination with us
- White sand beaches
- Two outdoor pools (one for families and one for adults)
- PADI Dive Center
- Water sports, including free masks and flippers
- Tennis courts
- Fitness center
- Yoga sessions
- Hair salon
- Steam room
- Rec room with pool tables and table tennis
- Excursions like cruises and fishing
- Laundry services
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Flavours, offering fine dining on French fare at beachside, serving French classics with a unique modern twist like Confit de Carnard, in a relaxed but elegant setting.
- The Teppanyaki restaurant is nestled beneath tropical bamboo and palm trees, serving authentic Japanese cuisine at oceanside, with plates prepared as you watch and complemented with sake
- Iru serves sumptuous full English breakfasts, fresh fruit and smoothies, and for dinner the space is transformed to provide a feast of world cuisines with live cooking stations.
- At Islander’s Grill enjoy fresh seafood Maldivian style with the menu including many local delicacies like yellowfin tuna, Maldivian lobster and the fresh catch of the day, served in a casual beachfront venue. Weekly barbecues are hosted here as well.
- The Trio offers laid-back dining on Italian classics like hot-stone baked pizzas and fresh-made pastas with indoor and outdoor seating along with ocean views.
- Authentic Indian dinners are served by the pool at the Taste of India with exotic dishes like fresh-baked naans, dals, and rich curries. Intimate dining spaces are available both inside and out.
- Bamboo is an intimate beach terrace eatery serving an array of Southeast Asian dishes with everything from Hainan chicken and laksa soup to salads, noodles, curries and many vegetarian options.
- Sinbad provides a Middle Eastern culinary experience ideal for sharing at lunch or dinner. It features like bikes like mezze, falafels, salads, specialty grills and homemade Arabic bread.
- At the Spa Café, enjoy a menu of tasty nutritious dishes and snacks aimed to complement wellness treatments at the spa.
- La Cremeria is the place to go for a sweet treat and fresh juices, including homemade ice cream, frappes, milkshakes and a daily selection of decadent desserts.
- Destination Dining offers special dining experiences based upon request with the sky the limit, from a midnight barbecue on the beach to a candlelit dinner under the stars or comfort food served in your room.
Deluxe Beach Villa
Deluxe Beach Villas which are on the beach and include high ceilings, outdoor bathrooms with private Jacuzzis and rain showers. They have expansive furnished terraces for alfresco dining and relaxing with beach and lagoon views.
Deluxe Beach Villa with Pool
The Deluxe Beach Villas with Pools are also right on the beach featuring oversized outdoor terraces with cabanas and daybeds, tables and chairs, with a large private pool that stretches out onto the sand. Inside, the bathrooms have Jacuzzis and rain showers.
Family Deluxe Beach Villa
Family Deluxe Beach Villas with Pools sleep up to five and come with their own private courtyard a pool area along with an outdoor Jacuzzi and shaded cabana. They’re steps from the sand, providing easy access to the lagoon along with the opportunity for dining under the stars.
Pool Beach Villa
Pool Beach Villas are extra spacious, also sleeping five with private swimming pools and outdoor lounges that include areas for alfresco dining, sun loungers and cabanas right on the sand. Bathrooms have outdoor showers and Jacuzzis.
The ultra-luxe Water Villas are set right over the lagoon, perched on stilts with steps that lead straight into the ocean. They have expansive indoor and outdoor living spacious, including glass viewing floors.
Horizon Water Villa
Horizon Water Villas are similar to the standard Water Villas but also include private outdoor Jacuzzis and uninterrupted ocean views. Steps from the deck lead right into the lagoon.
Sunset Horizon Water Villa
Sunset Horizon Water Villas are even more indulgent, providing sunset views from private outdoor Jacuzzis as well as a spa bathtub set in a window with breath-taking horizon views, along with all the amenities of the Horizon Water Villas.
Infinity Water Villa
Infinity Water Villas boast some of the best ocean views on the entire island and include spectacular bathrooms with spa tubs next to floor-to-ceiling windows. They have large decks that lead to lava stone infinity pools, sun loungers and shaded dining cabanas.
two-bedroom Aqua Retreat
The two-bedroom Aqua Retreat is an overwater accommodation for lagoon living with 24-hour butler service for everything you need, along with a private infinity pool, kitchenette and lounge, sundeck and outdoor dining pavilion.
For the ultimate in privacy and seclusion, the Hidden Retreat sits in the middle of the island, hidden in lush tropical vegetation. It includes two bedrooms, a kitchen and lounge, a spacious outdoor terrace with a large pool surrounded by gardens, with dedicated butlers available 24/7.
The Celebrity Retreat is the largest villa, with two stories accommodating up to 10 for a VIP escape like no other. You’ll have your own private beach, oversized pool, sundeck and pavilion outside along with three bedrooms, a kitchenette, spa room, lounge and billiards room.
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Why book with Unforgettable Travel Co.
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
COPYRIGHT © 2022 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED