- House reef for outstanding snorkelling and diving
- Complimentary water sports gear
- Kids’ club with professional babysitting services
- Luxury beach villas
The H Resort Beau Vallon Beach
Seychelles7 Nights From $2,446pp
- Return economy flights (upgrade to premium economy available)
- Check in luggage and assigned seats
- 7 Nights in a Junior King Suite with breakfast (Breakfast and dinner also available)
- Private arrival and departure transfers
- 24/7 Concierge service throughout
Talk to the Expert
Having grown up in Southern Africa and both lived and travelled extensively throughout Asia, the US and Europe, I am a true explorer at heart. I love discovering new destinations and curating unique experiences for my clients.
Located along the northwest coast of Mahe at the southern end of Beau Vallon beach, H Resort enjoys one of the most beautiful settings on the island, just a 15-minute drive to the capital city of Victoria. Suites are scattered throughout the gardens, some of which include sea-view balconies, while luxurious beach villas are lined along the beachfront and come with private plunge pools. The property hosts multiple facilities for recreation and relaxation, from the beach with complimentary loungers, paddleboards and kayaks to a lavish spa, beauty and hair salon, two pools and a 24-hour gym. Snorkelling and diving is outstanding, with a natural reef that can be reached by swimming 165 feet directly from the shore. There’s a kids’ club, organized excursions and cruises to marine parks along with numerous dining and drinking options with five restaurants and two bars providing a variety of cuisine, including international, teppanyaki and Seychellois dishes.
Our Flexi - Promise
Low Deposit To Book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
If you are not comfortable travelling, you have the right to cancel and get a refund up to 45 days before your departure
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
No Change Fees
We will not charge you any admin fees if you would like to change your travel dates or destination with us
- Two pools, including one kids’ pool
- Beautiful beach
- Complimentary water sports, including paddleboards and kayaks
- House reef for snorkelling and diving
- 24-hour gym
- Yoga pavilion
- Tennis court
- Kids’ club
- Island excursions and catamaran cruises
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Enjoy teppanyaki and sushi at the lagoon by dining at Seyshima, a sophisticated restaurant known as the island’s top venue for Japanese cuisine. Sit at the counter to enjoy the chef’s Teppan show or dine a la carte
- Chic Eden is nestled between the beach and gardens providing romantic dining experiences for dinner only on Creole-inspired dishes that include prime cuts of grilled meats and fresh seafood.
- Internationally renowned Trader Vic’s is the signature restaurant, a French-Polynesian venue with eclectic cuisine that includes dishes prepared using a Chinese wood-fired oven. It offers dining in a beautiful interior space or outside on the terrace that overlooks the lagoon, along with Cuban music on most nights.
- The main restaurant, Vascos, provides an international and Creole buffet for breakfast and dinner with live stations and daily changing themes. Meals can be enjoyed in al fresco or indoors, with contemporary décor
- Ripples pool bar is a casual/chic poolside venue that offers a wide selection of light bites, snacks and drinks from late morning through early evening hours. It also hosts barbecues every Sunday afternoon.
Junior Suite with Balcony
The Junior Suite with Balcony which has 592 square feet and comes with a balcony overlooking the lush gardens. It has all the resort’s standard amenities like freestanding bathtubs and rainfall showers, robes and slippers, WhatsApp concierge service, 40” Smart TVs with satellite channels, fully-stocked minibars, free bottled water and Wi-Fi.
Junior Suite with Garden Terrace
The 592-square-foot Junior Suite with Garden Terrace comes with all the luxurious standard amenities while featuring a private terrace with sun loungers that opens out onto the gardens.
Beach Pool Villa
The Beach Pool Villas have lots of space with 1,615-square-feet, and come with their own private pools, pool decks and cabanas leading directly onto Beau Vallon Beach. The bathrooms also open onto separate private terraces.
Grand Beach Pool Villa
The 2,691-square-foot Grand Beach Pool Villas are totally secluded and sit adjacent to the beach. They come with a long list of luxurious amenities along with the standards, plus a private terrace area with a large pool, deck, cabana and outdoor rain shower, all just steps from the turquoise waters.
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Why book with Unforgettable Travel Co.
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
COPYRIGHT © 2022 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED