Split to Dubrovnik Deluxe Cruise
- Duration7 Nights
- StyleSmall Ship Cruise
- When to GoMay - Oct
- Price GuideFrom $1,708 Per Person
At a Glance
- Guided walking tour of Split
- Welcome Cocktail Reception and Dinner
- Guided walking tour of Trogir
- Swim stop at world-famous Zlatni Rat beach
- Wine tasting experience at a family-run winery
- Swim stop while sailing through the Pakleni Islands
- Experience a tranquil oasis in Vis
- OPTIONAL: Guided tour of the Blue Cave
- Guided walking tour of Korcula’s Old Town
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Fresh oyster and mussel tasting in Ston
- Captain’s Dinner
- Guided walking tour of Old City Dubrovnik
- Departure transfer to local Dubrovnik hotel or the airport
Meet Our Expert
Although I was born in Zambia, and raised in Zimbabwe (two land-locked countries), I am very passionate about travel on the sea. I’ve cruised extensively on luxury small ships and ocean liners around the world – I look forward to sharing my experiences with you.
Our Cruise Ships
Set sail on the MS Adris, a 165ft small ship that was built in 2018. This elegant vessel features 19 very spacious cabins which are all en-suite and individually air-conditioned. The vessel features an expansive sundeck and a Splash pool for guests to relax in. The vessel has a superb captain and excellent crew for very personalized onboard service.
MayMay 04, 2024May 18, 2024
JuneJun 01, 2024Jun 15, 2024Jun 29, 2024
JulyJul 13, 2024Jul 27, 2024
AugustAug 10, 2024Aug 24, 2024
SeptemberSep 07, 2024Sep 21, 2024
OctoberOct 05, 2024
- Comfortable Deluxe ship with just 38 passengers in total
- Private arrival and departure transfers from and to the respective airports
- 7 Night cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- 3-Course welcome dinner with cocktail
- Captain’s evening dinner with live entertainment
- Half Board including daily buffet breakfast, 3 course set lunch and daily fresh fruit
- Unlimited filtered water and daily afternoon tea and biscuits
- Includes guided city tours of Dubrovnik, Split, Trogir and Korcula
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park
- Oyster farm visit and tasting experience in Ston
- Daily swim stops
- Professional English-speaking cruise director
- Free WiFi on-board
- On board lectures
- Daily cabin service & luggage handling
What's not Included
- International flights from your country of origin
- Any meals, tours, or activities other than those specifically mentioned in itinerary
- Entrance to the Blue Cave
- Incidental local expenses - souvenirs, laundry, taxis, etc
- Visas for Croatia. Your consultant will advise of any required visas and how to obtain them
- Travel insurance - we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as you have booked your trip
- Port taxes - please refer to your quote
- Price based on double occupancy in a double or twin room. Single Supplement in lower deck cabins of 60-80%
Day by Day Itinerary
- Day 1
Upon arrival at Split International Airport, you’ll receive a warm welcome from your driver who will provide a private transfer to your luxurious vessel that awaits in the harbor. Join our local guide for a tour of the historic center in Split. This UNESCO-listed site includes the vast 4th-century Roman Emperor Diocletian’s Palace with its maze of streets and alleyways lined with well-preserved centuries-old buildings with Greek, Roman, and Venetian influence. Return in time for the welcome cocktail reception with a multicourse dinner which will include an overview of the trip and introductions to your fellow passengers, the captain, and the crew.
Guided walking tour of Split
Welcome dinner with cocktail
- Day 2
today, we’ll make our departure for medieval Trogir. Its walled town is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site, like an open-air museum with its well-preserved buildings that include the Romanesque-Gothic Cathedral of St. Lawrence, one of the country’s finest examples of sacral architecture. Join our guide for a tour of the city, with its medieval streets, magnificently preserved castle, and beautiful marina.
Guided walking tour of Trogir
Breakfast & Lunch
- Day 3
While Hvar is our ultimate destination, we’ll cruise to Brac Island first for a swim stop off the shores of world-famous Zlatni Rat, a beach with glistening white pebbles surrounded by transparent blue waters on three sides, jutting into the sea for nearly a third of a mile. After lunch, we’ll continue to sunny Hvar, known for attracting international jet setters and nature lovers with its beautiful beaches, fragrant lavender fields, and vineyard-covered hills. Upon arrival, we’ll head to one of the island’s most popular family-run wineries for a tour and tasting alongside local snacks. Returning to Hvar Town afterward, enjoy the evening at your leisure.
Wine tasting tour on Hvar Island
Breakfast & Lunch
- Day 4
Cruising the island gems known as the Paklenis as we make our way toward Vis, enjoy an extended swim stop in one of the hidden coves with crystal-clear blue waters. You’ll have time to use some of the water toys on board too. Once we reach Vis, you can soak up its peaceful atmosphere. Relatively unspoiled by tourism with a location as the furthest island from the Croatian coast as well as having been closed to the public for 40 years while used as a naval base, it offers many unique charms and produces some fabulous wines.
Breakfast & Lunch
- Day 5
Blue Cave & Korcula
An early departure this morning brings the opportunity to visit the Blue Cave on the island of Bisevo. You can hop into a small boat to tour its interior, experiencing the magic when the sunlight beams through a crack in the roof, reflecting off the white sea bottom to illuminate it in a surreal blue glow. Continuing to our overnight destination of Korcula Island, you’ll meet our local guide at the gate for a walking tour of the Old Town that is enclosed by stone defensive walls. Afterward, sit down in one of the many eateries to enjoy an authentic traditional meal.
Blue Cave (entrance fee payable locally)
Guided walking tour of Korcula
Breakfast & Lunch
- Day 6
Mljet & Slano/Ston
Lush Mljet is next on our agenda, a favorite for its stunning natural beauty, including abundant greenery. You can join your cruise manager for the short walk to the saltwater lakes in the heart of Mljet National Park and even take a boat ride to the tiny islet in Great Lake to visit the ancient monastery, abbey, and church. We’ll continue to the traditional fishing village of Slano, walking along the coast to an oyster farm to sample the delicacies fresh from the sea while learning more about how they’re harvested. The Captain’s Dinner with live music will be hosted on the ship this evening.
Oyster & Mussel tasting
Breakfast, Lunch & Captain’s Dinner
- Day 7
On our final full day, we’ll depart early for the “Pearl of the Adriatic,” Dubrovnik. Before our arrival into the harbor, enjoy a view of the walled Old City from the water followed by a guided walking tour of the historic center. There are many magnificent buildings that line the limestone-paved streets that date back to the days of the old Dubrovnik Republic. Your guide will provide more insight into their history, and you’ll have free time to explore afterward. This evening is ideal for celebrating your cruise with dinner in one of the rooftop restaurants, ideally with a sea and sunset view.
Guided walking tour of Dubrovnik
Breakfast & Lunch
- Day 8
With departure day here, you’ll want to have your bags packed and ready for a private transfer to Dubrovnik’s airport or your local hotel if you’ve decided to spend more time here. You’ll have time for one last breakfast on the ship and goodbyes to the captain, crew, fellow passengers, and new friends. Should you need assistance with ongoing travels or future trips, our travel experts are always happy to help.
Let’s make this itinerary yours.
Speak to our experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and needs
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED