Signature Tour of Morocco
- Duration11 Nights
- StylePrivate Tour
- When to GoMar - Apr & Sep - Nov
- Price GuideFrom $4,618 Per Person
At a Glance
- Private airport transfer to your hotel in Marrakech
- Traditional Moroccan Meal at a local restaurant including Berber Parade
- Private City Tour including Bahia Palace, the Koutoubia Mosque & the Dar Si Said Museum
- OPTIONAL: Private Tour of the coastal town of Essouira incl orientation walk & rooftop drinks
- OPTIONAL: Private Tour visiting the High Atlas Mountains incl Tikhfist village & Ouirgaine
- OPTIONAL: Traditional Hammam Experience incl exfoliating scrub & moisturizing treatment
- OPTIONAL: Learn about Morocco's culinary traditions on a Private Food Tour
- OPTIONAL: Private Sidecar City Tour including the Medina & the Kasbah district
- Private Transfer from Marrakech with a stop at the UNESCO listed Kasbah Ait Benhaddou
- Spend an afternoon in the Atlas Mountains at your Leisure
Erg Chebbi Desert
- Private Transfer from Atlas Mountains with stops at Todra Gorge enroute
- Spend an afternoon in the Erg Chebbi Desert at your Leisure
- Private Transfer from the Erg Chebbi Desert
- Private City Tour including Fes el Bali, the Jewish Quarter & Villa Nouvelle
- Enjoy an afternoon in Fes at your Leisure
- Private Transfer from Fes including stops at Meknes & the Moulay Shrine
- Enjoy a full day in Chefchaouen at your leisure
- Private transfer from Chefchaouen with a stop in Rabat including Hassan Tower & Kasbah des Oudaias enroute
- Spend an Afternoon in Casablanca at your Leisure
- Private Transfer to Casablanca Airport for your onwards flight
Meet Our Expert
I am fascinated by history, culture, and vibrant local lifestyles, so naturally Morocco is one of my favorite destinations. Exploring the thriving ancient medinas and gazing at Morocco’s epic landscapes is incredible. I can’t wait to start curating your North African adventure!
- 11 nights in 4 or 5-star accommodation
- Daily breakfast at all hotels
- Half Board meals at your Ouarzazate & Erg Chebbi Desert Hotels
- All mentioned airport transfers and road transport on a private basis in Air Conditioned vehicles
- All mentioned tours and sightseeing on a private basis with private driver and English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees for any mentioned sightseeing, permits, local taxes, etc
- 24/7 support from our dedicated staff
- Flexible, personalized itinerary based on your interests
What's not Included
- International flights from your country of origin
- Tips or gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel staff
- Any meals, tours, or activities other than those specifically mentioned in itinerary
- Incidental local expenses - souvenirs, laundry, taxis, etc
- Visas for Morocco. Your consultant will advise of any required visas and how to obtain them.
- Travel insurance - we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as you have booked your trip.
Day by Day Itinerary
- Day 1
Arrival into Marrakech Airport
Your luxury tour begins with your arrival into Marrakech Airport. You’ll be welcomed by your private driver for transfer to your hotel in the city, known for its colorful chaos, where you can leave your cares behind and go with the flow, exploring the labyrinth of twisting alleyways, with spice sellers, fortune tellers, snake charmers and monkey handlers. Your driver will provide you with an overview of what to expect before you check in. This evening you will visit one of Marrakech’s vibrant restaurants for dinner and a show including acrobats, musicians and a Berber parade.
- Day 2
Enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour that will take in the highlights of Marrakech, including magnificent Bahia Palace and the 12th-century Koutoubia Mosque that stands out among the skyline with its soaring minaret. Stroll through Majorelle, a beautiful botanical garden and artist’s landscape garden, and explore the Dar Si Said Museum. An optional lunch follows in the medina before walking through the bustling souks. At dusk enjoy drinks and a sunset view from a café terrace above the square, with dinner at your hotel.
- Day 3
You’ll have the day to do as you wish, with options for day trips to coastal Essouira or the Atlas Mountains. If you’d like to see more of Marrakech, stick around and relax or take advantage of one of the many spas with hammams for a tranquil soak and perhaps some indulgent treatments. You might delve into the culture through its food with a food tour, take a vintage sidecar ride through the city’s enticing streets, or take an unforgettable hot air balloon ride over the High Atlas Mountains . Tonight, enjoy dinner at a typical Moroccan restaurant, or your hotel.
- Day 4
Atlas Mountains / Ouarzazate
Say goodbye to Marrakech this morning with a scenic drive that brings spectacular views of the mountains and valleys on your way to Ait Benhaddou, a remarkable fortified kasbah that sits high atop a hill. The medieval city has been featured in famous films like “Lawrence of Arabia” and “Gladiator,” thanks to its unrivalled beauty. You’ll continue to Ouarzazate, another popular Hollywood filming site for everything from “Game of Thrones” to James Bond movies. Enjoy dinner here in your hotel this evening.
Riad Ksar IghndaRead More
- Day 5
Erg Chebbi Desert
Venture into the desert, passing through palm groves and fields of roses before stopping at magnificent Todra Gorge, the Grand Canyon of Morocco with its towering limestone cliffs that changes colors with the position of the sun. Enjoy exploring before continuing to Merzouga. From here, depending on the season, you may be able to enjoy a swim before climbing atop a camel for a ride into the Sahara to marvel at a desert sunset. Tonight, camp among the dunes of Erg Chebbi.
Merzouga Luxury Desert CampRead More
- Day 6
Wake up to a stunning desert sunrise and enjoy breakfast before returning by camel to meet your driver who will bring you to medieval Fes. The long drive features many alluring sights, including cedar forests filled with Barbary monkeys as you make your way through the Atlas range. Get a glimpse of the nomadic Berbers as they travel through the mountains, and stop in Ifrane, with its Swiss alpine looks, just before reaching your hotel in Fes where you’ll enjoy dinner tonight.
- Day 7
After breakfast at your hotel in Fes, join your inspiring guide for a tour of the historic city, founded in the 9th-century, home to the world’s oldest university. You will explore Fes’ three main areas: Fes el Bali, the oldest area of the city, filled with 9,000 streets and alleyways, surrounded by city walls, ‘New’ Fes is where you’ll find the Jewish quarter, and the city’s newest addition, Villa Nouvelle, founded under French rule, before heading back to your hotel for a relaxing afternoon.
- Day 8
You’ll get a full day to enjoy the country’s cultural capital at your leisure. For an authentic local experience, relax at one of the many hammams throughout the city. You might want to do some shopping at one of the oldest souks, like the Henna Souk which offers traditional cosmetics like henna and ceramics. Be sure to visit the Golden Gates at Royal Palace, one of the top spots in Fes for photos. This evening you will join a local family for dinner in the Medina, to learn about authentic recipes, ingredients, and gastronomy, which will provide you with a firsthand understanding of Moroccan culture, and hospitality.
- Day 9
Your enchanting adventure leaves Fes after breakfast, with a scenic drive toward the Rif mountains and the famous Blue City, Chefchaouen. Travel through Meknes, the fortified Ismailia capital with its 17th-century heritage where you’ll enjoy lunch along the medina’s massive walls and visit the Moulay Ismail Shrine, a 18th-century mausoleum with Islamic architecture, intricate details & the tomb of a famous sultan. You’ll be delivered to your hotel in Chefchaouen, a blue dream with its vibrant blue architecture nestled in the hills.
Dar EchchaouenRead More
- Day 10
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel and then head out to explore Chefchaouen, one of the world’s most photogenic places, at your leisure. You’ll find row after row of buildings at its center are covered in blue paint in shades that range from baby blue to aquamarine. The unusual coloring was introduced by Jewish refugees who arrived during the 15th century Spanish Inquisition. There are no cars along the narrow streets, where you can check out vendors selling their wares in the traditional, open-air markets.
- Day 11
After breakfast and checking out of your Chefchaouen hotel, travel to the capital city of Morocco, Rabat for a guided tour. Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the river Bou Regreg, you’ll see the 12th-century Hassan Tower and visit a mausoleum, a masterpiece of modern Alaouite architecture, along with Roman ruins and the Kasbah des Oudaias which overlooks the sea. The last leg travels the highway to Casablanca where you’ll check into your hotel, before spending the evening at your leisure.
- Day 12
After 11 nights of exploring beautiful Morocco, your luxury tour has come to an end. After breakfast and checking out of your hotel, you’ll be met with private transfer for the drive to either Casablanca or the Marrakech airport to catch your flight home, or for further travels.
Let’s make this itinerary yours.
Speak to our experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and needs
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED