- Duration5 Nights
- StylePrivate Tour
- When to GoApr - Oct
- Price GuideFrom $4,566 Per Person
At a Glance
- Arrival into Paris & transfer to hotel
- Private Walking Tour of Paris
- Palace of Versailles Private Tour
- Full Day Normandy Beaches including Omaha Beach Tour
- Private Half-Day Louvre Tour
- Transfer to Paris Airport or Station
Meet Our Expert
Hailing from America with Irish roots, I’ve spent most of my life exploring and embracing the best of the UK. In recent years, I’ve expanded my expert knowledge, now confidently selling Ireland, Scotland, England, France, and Switzerland.
- 5 nights in 4 or 5-star accommodation
- Daily breakfast at all hotels
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers, including VIP fast track immigration on arrival
- All mentioned airport transfers and road transport on a private basis in Air Conditioned minivans
- All mentioned tours and sightseeing on a private basis with private driver and English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees for any mentioned sightseeing, permits, local taxes, etc
- 24/7 support from our dedicated staff
- Flexible, personalized itinerary based on your interests
What's not Included
- International flights from your country of origin
- Tips or gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel staff
- Any meals, tours, or activities other than those specifically mentioned in itinerary
- Incidental local expenses - souvenirs, laundry, taxis, etc
- Visas for France. Your consultant will advise of any required visas and how to obtain them.
- Travel insurance - we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as you have booked your trip.
Day by Day Itinerary
- DAY 1
Paris: Arrival into Paris, France
Welcome to Paris. Your private driver will be there to welcome you upon arrival to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, or Gare du Nord for those arriving by Eurostar. Private transfer will be provided to your elegant boutique hotel in the posh Saint-Germain neighborhood. It’s surrounded by cafes and restaurants just steps from the popular Rue de Rennes shopping district. After checking into your hotel, you’ll have the remainder of the day at your leisure. Once you’ve taken time to settle in and refresh, you might enjoy a stroll to soak up the enchanting atmosphere of the city, perhaps enjoying a bit of shopping before sitting down for a drink or a delicious meal.
- DAY 2
Paris: Private 4-hour Walking Tour
Today you’ll get to explore Paris in depth with your own private guide on a four-hour tour of its many highlights. As Paris is a large city, we’ve included a metro card allowing you to see more of the city in less time. It’s also much quicker than traveling by car. As this is a tour just for you, it can be personalized so that you can see what interests you most, but some of the must-see landmarks include the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Montmartre neighborhood. If you visit Sacre Coeur, you can take in a fabulous view overlooking the Louvre and much of the city. Your guide will provide insight along the way and can also offer tips and suggestions for restaurants, shops, attractions, and more. The afternoon is free to enjoy at your leisure.
- DAY 3
Paris: Versailles day tour with private guide
One of the most popular day trips from Paris is a visit to the Palace of Versailles and this morning your private driver/guide will bring you to this grand chateau and its breathtaking gardens. No detail was overlooked with opulence throughout the stunning royal residence and its grounds. Follow your guide along the winding paths through the gardens to view colorful flower beds, ornamental lakes, and the canal used by King Louis XIV for gondola rides. With skip-the-line tickets in hand, you’ll head into the palace without a wait to marvel at the over-the-top grandeur, including the 17 arched windows all of which are embellished with individual mirrors in the Hall of Mirrors.
- DAY 4
Day at Leisure / Optional Private Full Day Normandy Beaches including Omaha Beach Tour
Now that you’ve gotten your bearing in the French capital, feel free to enjoy a day of leisure, perhaps exploring one of the many food markets like Marche des Enfants Rouges or Marche Saint-Martin. Or, perhaps take a relaxing cruise along the Seine. Alternatively, an optional full-day excursion can bring you to the Normandy beaches that lie along a 50-mile stretch of the Normandy coast, including Utah, Gold, Juno, Sword, and Omaha, all known for the landings associated with airborne operations on June 6, 1944 during the Second World War. The beaches played a key role in history, involving many casualties, with the highest number occurring on Omaha where 2,00 U.S. troops lost their lives. You’ll visit this beach which still contains remains of German bunkers, along with the many gravestones and the Wall of Missing at the Normandy American Military cemetery.
- DAY 5
Paris: Private Half-Day Louvre Tour
Enjoy a half-day visit to the Louvre Museum. The most visited in the world, it’s also vast in size with countless treasures that include some of the most famous works of art on the planet with pieces that range from antiquity to the mid-19th century. During the three-hour tour, you’ll be able to see many of the world’s most important collections in addition to Italian Renaissance paintings, including medieval artifacts and Egyptian relics. Your guide will reveal intriguing stories behind them, including highlights like Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, the 2nd-century BC Venus de Milo, and Jacques-Louis David’s massive 1807 Coronation of Napoleon oil painting.
- DAY 6
After exploring the classic sights in Paris and perhaps having taken a somber look at the Normandy beaches, your trip comes to an end. At check out, your private driver will pick you up at your hotel for transfer back to the airport or train station. If you aren’t ready to return home just yet, our travel experts will be happy to create a bespoke addition to your itinerary or assist you with anything else you might need.
Let’s make this itinerary yours.
Speak to our experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and needs
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED