MY Harmony G
- 21 luxurious cabins, all with private bathrooms
- Intimate atmosphere with minimal capacity ensuring exceptional service
- Mouth-watering meals that can be enjoyed indoors or out
- Swim stops in stunning, secluded bays
- Spacious sun deck surrounded by magnificent views
It’s all about affordable luxury when cruising on Harmony G. Her 21 air-conditioned, en-suite cabins boast state-of-the-art amenities and sophisticated décor, finished with wood panelling and warm fabrics. With flexible bedding configurations, she can accommodate up to 43 guests. Cabins on the Upper and Main Decks have windows, with the Lower Deck cabins equipped with portholes. Either way, you’ll be able to enjoy those passing views in total privacy. Each one includes modern comforts like flat-screen TVs, CD and DVD players, mini-fridges, safes, and individually controlled air-conditioning. The private bathrooms have showers, sinks, free toiletries, and hairdryers.
Facilities & Public Areas
The vessel offers multiple common areas to enjoy along with top-notch facilities. You’ll find the dining room on the Main Deck, with wraparound windows that offer gorgeous views of the sea and ports of call. Meals can also be enjoyed alfresco on the Upper Deck. The lavish lounge serves as a hub for social life, while the vast sun deck includes shaded areas and spaces for sunbathing while surrounded by sea views. There’s a swimming platform for convenient access to the sparkling turquoise waters during swim stops, along with water sports gear, including snorkeling equipment.
Harmony G Cruises
- 8 DaysFrom $2,303 PPA cruise rich in history, architecture, and enchanting scenery, sail from Naples to Valletta on the ...
- 9 DaysFrom $2,521 PPA cruise rich in history, architecture, and enchanting scenery, sail from Naples Valletta, Malta on ...
COPYRIGHT © 2022 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED