Mountain Gorillas & Kenya Safari
- Duration9 Nights
- StyleGorilla trekking & safari
- When to GoJune - March
- Price GuideFrom $12,573 Per Person
At a Glance
- Private transfer to your hotel on arrival, with the rest of the day at leisure
Bwindi National Park, Uganda
- Fly from Entebbe to Bwindi in a light aircraft plane
- Transfer to park's headquarters
- Small group (max 6) trek to seek mountain gorillas
Masai Mara, Kenya
- Fly from Entebbe to Kenya's Masai Mara National Reserve
- 5 nights in a luxury safari lodge on a full board basis
- Two game drives per day on a shared basis
- Fly from the Masai Mara to Nairobi
- Visit the Sheldrick Orphanage and giraffe center
Meet Our Expert
Gemma D Souza
With family roots in Kenya, it became a continent I have naturally gravitated towards. I’ve traveled extensively around East and Southern, working with luxury camps, guides, and rangers for over eight years. I am enthralled by Africa and would happily talk about this diverse continent’s wildlife, cultures and experiences all day, every day.
- 1 night in Entebbe on a bed & breakfast basis
- 3 nights in a luxury lodge in Bwindi
- All park fees and chimpanzee permits
- Gorilla Permits - one permit per person
- Flight Bwindi National Park to Entebbe
- 5 nights in a safari lodge in Kenya's Masai Mara, with game drives included
- House alcoholic drinks except premium brands
- Expert safari trip planning
- 24/7 support from our dedicated staff
What's not Included
- As we have clients from all over the world. Our itineraries do not include flights.
- Gratuities for local guides
- We strongly advise all guests purchase comprehensive travel insurance
- Visas if required
Day by Day Itinerary
- Day 1
You will met on arrival in Entebbe International Airport by a private, local guide/ driver. You’ll spend the night in a luxury, boutique hotel where you can rest your head after your long-haul flight. You’ll feel revitalized and refreshed, ready to start your Uganda adventure tomorrow.
- Days 2 - 4
Bwindi National Park
This morning you will fly to Bwindi National Park – the beautiful forest in Uganda. You’ll spend the next three nights here in Bwindi, where you will experience a mountain gorilla trek, a golden monkey trek, and of course, take in the utter beauty and serenity of the forest. For the morning of the gorilla trek, you’ll be transferred to the park headquarters to be briefed on the logistics and rules of gorilla trekking, Each group includes 6 people, rangers, trackers and porters. Once assigned your group, you will begin your trek to find the gorilla group. This may be anywhere between 2 and 6 hours so be prepared and ready to hike! Once you find them, you will be allowed one hour to watch, observe and enjoy their presence. It is a humbling experience.
- Days 5 - 9
Masai Mara, Kenya
After a breakfast in Bwindi Lodge, you will be transferred to the airstrip to fly to Entebbe. You’ll be escorted and guided through Entebbe airport, to connect onto a flight to the Masai Mara in Kenya. This national reserve really is one of the best locations for wildlife, with impressive sightings year round. From leopards to cheetah, buffalo to elephant – the Masai Mara has an exceptional collection of species. You’ll spend 5 nights in a luxury tented safari camp, with all of your meals, park fees and safari activities included every day.
- Day 10
After your breakfast in the bush, you’ll be guided to the airstrip to fly to Nairobi. Here, you can either connect onto your international flights home, or we can organize a day of sightseeing in Nairobi, including visits to the Sheldrick orphanage, the giraffe center and the Karen Blixen Museum.
Let’s make this itinerary yours.
Speak to our experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and needs
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED