Morocco Luxury Escape
- Duration7 Nights
- StylePrivate Tour
- When to GoMar - Apr & Sep - Nov
- Price GuideFrom $6,075 Per Person
At a Glance
- Private airport transfer to your hotel in Marrakech
- Private City Tour including the Kasbah Mosque & the Saadian Tombs
- Private VIP Hot Air Balloon Adventure offering views of the Atlas Mountains
- Private Tour of the Agafay Mountains including a Camel Ride & Campfire complete with local music
- Private Transfer from Marrakech with a stop at Ouirgane for a Tagine Cooking Class enroute
- Private Atlas Mountains Hike through the Ourika Valley including picnic lunch
- Private Transfer from the Atlas Mountains with Private Vineyard Tour & Wine Tasting enroute
- Private Yoga and Meditation Class on the beach with an experienced instructor
- Private Surfing Lesson including all necessary equipment
- Private transfer back to either Marrakeck or Essaouira Airports for your onward flight
Meet Our Expert
I am fascinated by history, culture, and vibrant local lifestyles, so naturally Morocco is one of my favorite destinations. Exploring the thriving ancient medinas and gazing at Morocco’s epic landscapes is incredible. I can’t wait to start curating your North African adventure!
- 7 nights in 4 or 5-star accommodation
- Daily breakfast at all hotels
- All mentioned airport transfers and road transport on a private basis in Air Conditioned vehicles
- All mentioned tours and sightseeing on a private basis with private driver and English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees for any mentioned sightseeing, permits, local taxes, etc
- 24/7 support from our dedicated staff
- Flexible, personalized itinerary based on your interests
What's not Included
- International flights from your country of origin
- Tips or gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel staff
- Any meals, tours, or activities other than those specifically mentioned in itinerary
- Incidental local expenses - souvenirs, laundry, taxis, etc
- Visas for Morocco. Your consultant will advise of any required visas and how to obtain them.
- Travel insurance - we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as you have booked your trip.
Day by Day Itinerary
- Day 1
Arrival into Marrakech airport
Upon your arrival to the Marrakech airport, you’ll be met by our driver for private transfer to your hotel in the city, an ideal spot for starting your magical Moroccan adventure. After checking in and getting settled into your four- or five-star accommodation, enjoy relaxing or get a preview of the city, perhaps visiting one of its most important historical mosques, the 12th-century Kasbah Mosque of Marrakech and the Saadian Tombs, a historic royal necropolis on the mosque’s south side.
- Day 2
After breakfast this morning, meet your local guide to embark on a captivating tour of Marrakech’s many world-famous landmarks. You will start by exploring the historic Majorelle Garden, Yves Saint Laurent, and La Menara Gardens, steeped in a 12th-century legacy as former meeting spots for Marrakech’s sultans and experience their diverse flora and fauna, reflecting the city’s modern essence.
Next, you’ll enjoy a local lunch before visiting the Dar Si Said Museum and the stunning Bahia Palace, showcasing exquisite Moroccan architecture before immersing yourself in the Medina’s charm, and discovering its lively souks.
Finally, you will end your day at Djamae El Fná Square, Marrakech’s vibrant core, where you’ll witness a lively spectacle at sunset with musicians, magicians, storytellers, jugglers, and snake charmers, offering a unique show, before heading back to your hotel.
- Day 3
Today begins with an extraordinary VIP Hot Air Balloon adventure. You will rise before the sun and take to the skies as the stunning High Atlas Mountains come into view and the Red City awakens below. Float between the heavens and earth with a private compartment and onboard juice service provided by your steward. After your flight, return to your hotel to unwind before embarking on an afternoon excursion to the rocky bohemian desert of Agafay, where you can enjoy a leisurely camel ride. Dine under the stars around the campfire while listening to local music, then retire to your hotel for the evening.
- Day 4
Depart from Marrakech after breakfast and make your way towards the magnificent Atlas Mountains, specifically to the Berber village of Ouirgane. Your first stop on today’s journey will be a local Berber home, where you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a Tagine cooking class. Unlike typical luxury cooking classes, this experience will be led by a local host who will guide you through the process using simple utensils and fresh ingredients. You’ll work alongside the chef and learn how to make the most famous dish in the country, as well as Tafarnout bread, which is baked in a clay oven. After lunch, you will head to your hotel in the Atlas Mountains where you will have the rest of the afternoon at your leisure.
- Day 5
Today you’ll discover some of the secrets these majestic mountains hold with a hike through Ourika Valley. Follow your expert mountain guide, a mule and muleteer who will carry all the supplies, including a picnic lunch, strolling south alongside the Ourika River. You’ll pass through the Berber villages of Timalize and Tamzendes, the salt mines and on to Akhilij and Tagadirt villages. Continuing on, the route winds through a forested valley and terraced fields of fruit trees, bringing lots of scenic views.
- Day 6
Take your time with a leisurely breakfast and a relaxed morning before meeting your driver to journey towards the charming coastal town of Essaouira. Just outside the city, you’ll visit a 52-hectare vineyard growing a diverse selection of grape varieties. You’ll take a cellar tour, taste three types of wine and enjoy a local lunch before heading to Essaouira to check-in at your hotel. The remainder of the day is at your leisure, and you may want to explore the Medina with your guide, take in the Scala ramparts and vibrant fishing port, or enjoy rooftop drinks with your guide.
- Day 7
Begin your day with a leisurely breakfast before diving into a morning flow yoga and meditation class led by an experienced instructor. Afterward, you’ll have the opportunity to enhance your surfing skills with a surfing initiation lesson led by a professional surfer. The remainder of the day is yours to enjoy at your leisure. You might peek into the traditional souk, with its labyrinth-like streets, abundant colors and aromas. These markets are a treasure trove for everything from traditional clothing to food. This evening you will head to a local restaurant to indulge in a delicious fish dinner
- Day 8
With your 7-nights tour come to an end, it will be time to head back to the airport. Enjoy breakfast and after checking out of your hotel you’ll take private transfer to either Essaouira’s or Marrakech’s airport for your flight home or further travels. If you’d like to do some more exploring before you leave, be sure to reach out to our travel experts.
Let’s make this itinerary yours.
Speak to our experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and needs
COPYRIGHT © 2024 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED