Morocco Coastal Escape
- Duration8 Nights
- StylePrivate Tour
- When to GoMar - Apr & Sep - Nov
- Price GuideFrom $3,454 Per Person
And while you're here, take some time to unwind, relax, and rejuvenate. Bask in the sun on the beach, practice yoga, sip on a delicious cocktail or two, and indulge in the local Moroccan cuisine. With your own personal guide, your sightseeing itinerary can be tailored to your preferences, allowing you to travel at your own pace and make the most of your time here.
At a Glance
- Private airport transfer to your hotel in Marrakech
- Private Gardens tour including Majorelle Garden, Yves Saint Laurent & La Menara Gardens
- Private City Tour including Dar Si Said Museum, Bahia Palace, the Medina & Djamae El Fná Square,
- Spend a full day in Marrakech at your leisure
- Enjoy a Moroccan Dinner accompanied by Berber parades
- Private Transfer from your Marrakech Hotel
- Private Yoga Session on the beach
- Private Surf Lesson including all necessary equipment
- Spend your afternoons at Leisure
- Private Transfer from your Agadir Hotel including Private Orientation Walk on arrival
- Spend your days at Leisure in Essaouira
- OPTIONAL: Private morning Yoga and Meditation Session
- OPTIONAL: Private Surfing Lesson including all necessary eqquipment
- Private transfer back to Marrakech Airport for your onward flight
Meet Our Expert
I am fascinated by history, culture, and vibrant local lifestyles, so naturally Morocco is one of my favorite destinations. Exploring the thriving ancient medinas and gazing at Morocco’s epic landscapes is incredible. I can’t wait to start curating your North African adventure!
- 8 nights in 4 or 5-star accommodation
- Daily breakfast at all hotels
- All mentioned airport transfers and road transport on a private basis in Air Conditioned vehicles
- All mentioned tours and sightseeing on a private basis with private driver and English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees for any mentioned sightseeing, permits, local taxes, etc
- 24/7 support from our dedicated staff
- Flexible, personalized itinerary based on your interests
What's not Included
- International flights from your country of origin
- Tips or gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel staff
- Any meals, tours, or activities other than those specifically mentioned in itinerary
- Any tours advised as 'Optional' on the itinerary
- Incidental local expenses - souvenirs, laundry, taxis, etc
- Visas for Morocco. Your consultant will advise of any required visas and how to obtain them.
- Travel insurance - we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as you have booked your trip.
Day by Day Itinerary
- Day 1
Arrival into Marrakech airport
Upon arrival at Marrakech airport, our driver will be there to greet you and provide a private transfer to your hotel in the city. This location is perfect for beginning your enchanting Moroccan adventure.
After checking in and getting comfortable in your room, you can take some time to unwind or explore the city. You might consider visiting the Kasbah Mosque of Marrakech, an important historical landmark dating back to the 12th century, and the Saadian Tombs, a royal necropolis located on the mosque’s southern side.
- Day 2
After breakfast at your hotel this morning, meet your guide for a tour of the Majorelle Garden, Yves Saint Laurent & La Menara Gardens to learn about their long history, the dating back to the 12th century when they were used for romantic meetings between the sultans of Marrakech, the diversity of local plants and wildlife, and their relevance to modern Marrakech.
After a local lunch, you will visit the Dar Si Said Museum and the Bahia Palace, a stunning example of Moroccan architecture, explore the Medina, where you’ll find the old markets known as souks.
Finally, you’ll make your way to the famous Djamae El Fná Square, the heart of the city, where you can witness the hustle and bustle of daily life in Marrakech. As the sun sets, the square comes alive with musicians, magicians, healers, snake charmers, storytellers, jugglers, and animal tamers offering visitors a unique show. This is an experience you won’t want to miss.
- Day 3
You’ll have the day at your leisure to do as you wish. You may want to spend your day relaxing at your hotel, if however you would like to further explore the area we have a few suggestions. One option is to take a morning hot air balloon trip over the desert, providing you with a unique aerial view of the landscape. Afterward, you can indulge in a Berber brunch. Another idea is to experience a “Food Tasting Tour” to eat like a local, learn fascinating stories, and deepen your knowledge of Moroccan cultural traditions. If you prefer to explore the city of Marrakech, consider a sidecar tour. Hop aboard the tailor-made vehicle and get a glimpse of local life in the city. For a more relaxing experience, try a traditional Moroccan bathing ritual known as a hammam. The process varies from place to place, but it usually involves soaking in a pool or steam room, followed by exfoliation, rinsing, and a massage.
This evening, you might want to have a special Moroccan dinner accompanied by Berber parades, musicians, acrobats, and oriental dancers for an unforgettable evening.
- Day 4
After breakfast today, meet your driver and travel to Agadir, famous as one of the best destinations in Morocco.
Once you arrive and check in to your hotel and have taken some time to relax. You will have the rest of the afternoon at your leisure. You may want to indulge in a delicious seafood lunch at one of the many local restaurants in this charming fishing village, enjoy the beach, whether you want to catch a wave, chill on the sand, or take a late afternoon swim in your hotel’s pool.
Radisson Blu Resort, Taghazout Bay Surf VillageRead More
- Day 5
Today is all about relaxation and rejuvenation. Take a deep breath and soak in the peaceful vibes of this beautiful beach as you join a morning yoga session designed to help you recover and strengthen your body and soul.
Afterward, the rest of the day is yours to do as you please. You can continue to unwind and bask in the sun on the crescent shaped beach, take a dip in the clear, calm waters, stroll down the promenade lined with a variety of popular cafes, restaurants, and bars, or simply relax at your hotel and enjoy some downtime.
- Day 6
This morning, fuel up with a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get ready for an exciting surf lesson.
Whether you’re an experienced surfer in need of a board and guidance, or an absolute beginner, you’ll have a great time and learn some valuable skills. All necessary surf equipment will be provided, so just remember to apply your sunscreen and wetsuit before warming up. You’ll start with a quick theory and practice session on the beach before heading into the water for the surf lesson. Get ready to catch some waves!
- Day 7
Take your time with a leisurely breakfast and a relaxed morning before meeting up with your driver to head towards the charming town of Essaouira on the southwest coast.
Upon arrival, you can opt to take an orientation walk of the Medina with your guide, where you can check out the scala ramparts and the vibrant fishing port. Alternatively, you can enjoy some rooftop drinks with the rest of the group and your guide.
After checking in at your hotel, you’ll have the rest of the day to spend at your leisure.
- Day 8
After enjoying a relaxed breakfast, the day is yours to unwind and discover the surroundings. Here are a few ideas for your day:
Begin your day with a rejuvenating morning flow yoga and meditation session guided by an experienced yoga instructor.
Enhance your surfing abilities with a surfing initiation lesson led by a seasoned pro. You’ll learn fundamental surfing skills such as how to stand up on the board and control it, as well as gaining knowledge on rips, currents and tides. You’ll be itching to become a pro after this experience.
- Day 9
Departure from Marrakech
After having breakfast and taking a final stroll in Essaouira, your guide will meet you for your transfer to Marrakech Airport, where you will catch your onward flight.
Let’s make this itinerary yours.
Speak to our experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and needs
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED