- Duration5 Nights
- When to GoApr - Oct
- Price GuideFrom $2,185 Per Person
The first day allows settling in giving a preliminary glimpse pf this iconic city. The subsequent day offers an extensive tour of London's famous sites, including the renowned Buckingham Palace and a ride on the London Eye for a panoramic view. Explore the enigmatic Tower of London, savor a dinner cruise on the Thames, and enjoy a full day visit Windsor Castle - home of King Charles III. This itinerary strikes a perfect equilibrium between exploration and leisure, capturing the city's charm without rushing.
At a Glance
- Arrival into London & transfer to hotel
- The Best of London in a day, in your own iconic black cab
- Tower of London Tour to see the crown jewels
- Dinner Cruise on the Thames - a great way to see London's most famous landmarks
- Half-Day Windsor Tour, including entrance to St George's Chapel. The final resting place of Queen Elizabeth II
- Evening Westend Show of your choice
- Day at leisure to enjoy London at your own pace
- Transfer to London Airport or Station
Meet Our Expert
Hailing from America with Irish roots, I’ve spent most of my life exploring and embracing the best of the UK. In recent years, I’ve expanded my expert knowledge, now confidently selling Ireland, Scotland, England, France, and Switzerland.
- 5 nights of accommodation in a 4-star hotel
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers
- All mentioned airport transfers and road transport on a private basis in Air Conditioned minivans
- All mentioned tours and sightseeing on a private basis with private driver and English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees for any mentioned sightseeing, permits, local taxes, etc
- 24/7 support from our dedicated staff
- Flexible, personalized itinerary based on your interests
What's not Included
- International flights from your country of origin
- Tips or gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel staff
- Any meals, tours, or activities other than those specifically mentioned in itinerary
- Incidental local expenses - souvenirs, laundry, taxis, etc
- Visas for the United Kingdom. Your consultant will advise of any required visas and how to obtain them.
- Travel insurance - we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as you have booked your trip.
Day by Day Itinerary
- DAY 1
Welcome to London. Your trip begins with arrival at the airport where you’ll be met by your private driver for transfer to your four-star hotel. The Clermont Victoria combines historic opulence with modern comforts while being ideally located less than a mile from Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace. Take time to settle in before heading out to explore a little on your own. Victoria Station is just a two-minute walk away if you’re feeling adventurous. Or rest and relax right here, your hotel offers multiple dining and drinking options like The Soak which occasionally hosts live jazz and DJs.
- DAY 2
Ultimate London Tour & London Eye
Today you are going to discover the heart of London with our private guide, visiting some of the city’s iconic sights. You will get the opportunity to marvel at the exteriors of Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and St James’s Park. You will get to see the Queens guards, hear the band, and enjoy stunning views over Buckingham Palace. Next stop will be the a chance to take in St. Paul’s Cathedral, Christopher Wren’s masterpiece that took 40 years to build. You’ll stroll over Millennium Bridge (the Harry Potter/wibbly wobbly bridge) to take in Shakespeare’s Globe and the stunning views from the South Bank. You will also get a chance to sample food at one of London’s oldest and best food markets before finishing with an amazing view of London and Tower Bridge.
- DAY 3
Tower of London & Dinner Cruise
Today you’ll explore the interior of the massive Tower of London complex. Founded by William the Conqueror in the 11th century, it’s one of the most famous fortresses, serving as a castle during wartime and a monarch’s residence in times of peace. Most notoriously, it was a prison with a grim reputation for torture and death. During your tour, you’ll marvel at the crown jewels and come face-to-face with real armor, swords, and the executioner’s block that beheaded a couple of Henry VIII’s wives and problematic heirs to the throne. Afterward, get ready for an exciting dinner cruise this evening on the River Thames.
- DAY 4
Half-Day Windsor Tour & the Theater
You’ll have your own driver/vehicle for a half-day, four-hour excursion to Windsor Castle. The 11th-century royal residence is Europe’s longest-occupied palace and the largest of its kind in the world. Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II was often here on weekends. This was also where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were famously wed. Located above the River Thames, it sits on 13 acres of magnificently manicured lawns and lush gardens. A self-guided audio tour can bring you to the historic State Apartments, still used by the Royal Family today. Highlights include the Grand Staircase and colossal Waterloo Chamber. Enjoy an evening of theater tonight.
- DAY 5
London Day of Leisure
After four busy days, you’ll be ready for a day on your own. This is the perfect time to simply wander the streets and experience daily life in London or visit an attraction you haven’t explored yet. The British Museum is highly recommended as an internationally renowned treasure of culture and history, showcasing some of the world’s most notable antiquities. Admission is free and highlights include the Rosetta Stone, artifacts from the Roman Empire, a world-famous Egyptian collection, the Lindow “Bog Man” and Babylonian stonework. This place is massive with works from across the globe of man from prehistoric to modern times.
- DAY 6
After five nights in London, it’s time for your trip to come to an end. Having experienced everything from rich and sometimes gruesome history to modern-day royal life, time on the Thames, and more, we hope you’ll have memories of a lifetime to bring back with you. Your private driver will meet you at your hotel for pickup and transfer to the airport.
Let’s make this itinerary yours.
Speak to our experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and needs
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED