London, Bath & the Cotswolds
- Duration7 Nights
- StylePrivate Tour
- When to GoApr - Oct
- Price GuideFrom $3,600 Per Person
At a Glance
- Arrival into London & transfer to hotel
- Best of London in a Day Tour in your won iconic black cab
- Ride the London Eye
- Tower of London Tour - home to the crown duels
- Dinner Cruise, the perfect way to see London's most famous landmarks
- Transfer to Bath via Stonehenge
- Food Themed Walking Tour in Bath
- Entrance to the city's ancient Roman Baths
- Full day tour of the Cotswolds
- Transfer to London Airport
Meet Our Expert
Hailing from America with Irish roots, I’ve spent most of my life exploring and embracing the best of the UK. In recent years, I’ve expanded my expert knowledge, now confidently selling Ireland, Scotland, England, France, and Switzerland.
- 7 nights of accommodation in hand-picked 4- or 5-star hotels
- Daily breakfast at all hotels
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers
- All mentioned airport transfers and road transport on a private basis in Air Conditioned minivans
- All mentioned tours and sightseeing on a private basis with private driver and English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees for any mentioned sightseeing, permits, local taxes, etc
- All mentioned regional flights in economy class, inclusive minimum 20kg per person checked baggage
- 24/7 support from our dedicated staff
- Flexible, personalized itinerary based on your interests
What's not Included
- International flights from your country of origin
- Tips or gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel staff
- Any meals, tours, or activities other than those specifically mentioned in itinerary
- Incidental local expenses - souvenirs, laundry, taxis, etc
- Visas for the United Kingdom. Your consultant will advise of any required visas and how to obtain them.
- Travel insurance - we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as you have booked your trip.
Day by Day Itinerary
- DAY 1
Your 7-night adventure begins upon arrival at the airport in London where you’ll be met by your private driver for transfer to your hotel in the city center. After checking in, the remainder of the day is yours. You might want to rest and take advantage of the facilities after a long flight or head out for a walk in the fresh air to help beat any jet lag. Trafalgar Square is one of the best spots in the city for people-watching with a cup of tea or coffee. The National Gallery is the square’s crowning glory, ideal for a peak of some of the world’s most famous paintings.
- DAY 2
London: Best of London in a Day
Today you are going to discover the heart of London with our private guide, visiting some of the city’s iconic sights. You will get the opportunity to marvel at the exteriors of Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and St James’s Park. You will get to see the Queens guards, hear the band, and enjoy stunning views over Buckingham Palace. Next stop will be the a chance to take in St. Paul’s Cathedral, Christopher Wren’s masterpiece that took 40 years to build. You’ll stroll over Millennium Bridge (the Harry Potter/wibbly wobbly bridge) to take in Shakespeare’s Globe and the stunning views from the South Bank. You will also get a chance to sample food at one of London’s oldest and best food markets before finishing with an amazing view of London and Tower Bridge.
- DAY 3
London Eye, Tower of London & Dinner Cruise
We’ve included a fast-track ticket to the London Eye – this morning is a great time to take advantage of it, with no wait in line and one of the best views of the city from 443 feet above ground. Afterward, enjoy a tour of the vast Tower of London complex. Founded in the 11th century by William the Conqueror, it’s one of the most famous fortresses in the world. While the highlights are many, the crown jewels are a favorite as a dazzling collection of historic diamonds and gemstones worn by the Royals. This evening, enjoy a memorable dinner cruise on the River Thames.
- DAY 4
London: Day of Leisure
After a busy few days, spend a day at your leisure in one of the greatest cities in the world. Everyone from art lovers and history buffs to nightlife enthusiasts will find something to love in fabulous London. You can shop ‘til you drop, stroll through vast green spaces, enjoy plenty of fine dining, or tasty casual eats in cozy pubs, or explore some of the city’s world renowned museums such as the Natural History Museum or National Gallery.
- DAY 5
Say farewell to London, traveling west to the city of Bath with your private driver. Along the way, you’ll stop for a self-guided tour of Stonehenge. Learn more about it at the visitor center and then see the ancient stone circle with the massive standing stones built over 5,000 years ago. Just how the 40-ton rocks were dragged here to Salisbury Hill across the barren plain is still a mystery as is the reason why. There are many theories, from it being an astronomical clock to a religious temple. Once in Bath, check into your hotel and enjoy the remainder of the day at leisure.
- DAY 6
Bath: Food Walking Tour & Roman Baths
While Bath is best known for its hot springs that were used as ancient Roman baths, it’s also one of the top spots for gastronomy in the UK. A walking food tour will bring you to sample many of its legendary flavors, with visits to teahouses, award-winning bakeries, cheesemongers and more. While you sample, your expert guide will share personal insights about Bath’s hidden history and culinary heritage. In the afternoon, you’ll discover the incredible Roman temple and bathing complex that was built nearly 2,000 years ago, including the Grand Pump Room where you can even sip a glass of spa water from the fountain.
- DAY 7
Cotswolds: Hidden Cotswolds & The Dark Ages Tour
A full day tour will bring you on a journey through the beautiful Cotswolds region, the largest Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in England, with lush green hills dotted with centuries-old villages and plenty of sheep. Depart Bath by following a 2,000-year-old Roman road to discover the story of the country’s birth in a hostelry built 800 years ago while enjoying refreshments by the warm of the fire. You’ll take a guided tour in the storybook village of Castle Combe, often named among the prettiest in England, complete with a 13th-century church that has a faceless clock, one of the oldest still working clocks in the country.
- DAY 8
After a week in London, Bath and the Cotswolds, your trip comes to an end this morning. Your private driver will meet you at your hotel upon checkout for a transfer to the airport to begin your journey back home or head out on further travels. Should you wish to combine this itinerary with another, our travel experts will be happy to help. Otherwise, we hope to host you on another trip in the future and wish you safe travels wherever you might go.
Let’s make this itinerary yours.
Speak to our experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and needs
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED