Kenya Classic Flying Safari
- Duration11 Nights
- When to GoJun - Mar
- Price GuideFrom $10,998 Per Person
Finally you will fly onto the iconic Masai Mara National Park. Here, you will see lion, leopard, cheetah, elephant, buffalo, hippo and buffalo among many others. If you time it right, you will also witness the great wildebeest migration. You will finish your trip with four nights on the white sands of Diani Beach.
At A Glance
- Private meet and greet service upon arrival into Nairobi
- Spend a night relaxing after your long-haul flight
- Additional activities include visiting the elephant orphanage and the giraffe centre
Amboseli National Reserve
- Fly from Nairobi to Amboseli National Reserve in a light aircraft plane
- Enjoy two safari activities per day on a shared basis
- Beyond game drives, enjoy bush walks, cycling and night drives
- Fly from Amboseli to the Masai Mara in a light aircraft plane
- Enjoy two game drives per day on a shared basis
- Stay in a private conservancy for exclusive safari sightings
- Fly from the Masai Mara to the southern coast of Kenya, Diani Beach
- Relax on white sand beaches with azure waters
- Optional excursions to add on including diving, snorkeling and more
Meet Our Expert
Gemma D Souza
With family roots in Kenya, it became a continent I have naturally gravitated towards. I’ve traveled extensively around East and Southern, working with luxury camps, guides, and rangers for over eight years. I am enthralled by Africa and would happily talk about this diverse continent’s wildlife, cultures and experiences all day, every day.
- 6 nights of luxury safari accommodation on a full board basis (including all meals and house drinks)
- 4 nights on the beach on a half board basis
- All internal flights with light aircraft planes
- Safari activities such as: bush breakfast, walking safari, scenic sundowners, massage, nature walk, authentic Masai village visit, farewell dinner
- All park fees and airstrip transfers
- Expert trip planning advice and 24/7 support from our dedicated staff
What's not Included
- As we have clients from all over the world. Our itineraries do not include flights.
- Any premium brands or drinks not included
- Gratuities for local guides
- We strongly advise all guests purchase comprehensive travel insurance
- Visas if required
Day by Day Itinerary
- Day 1
You will be met on arrival in Kenya’s capital, Nairobi. Greeted with a friendly smile and a kind driver/guide, you will instantly feel welcome to the country. You will be transferred to Hemingways Hotel which is located between Nairobi National Park and the foot of the Ngong Hills. The hotel is luxurious in every sense – with personal butler service, a relaxing spa on site, contemporary modern cuisine and a bar featuring the finest selection of wines. Enjoy the evening, relax and unwind, ready for your safari adventure tomorrow.
- Days 2 - 4
Amboseli National Park
You will be transferred to the domestic airport to fly to Amboseli National Park – the second most popular wildlife area in Kenya. Amboseli is a diverse park where green wetlands contrast against dry savannahs. The park is famous for its large elephant populations, bird species and of course, the iconic backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro. Amboseli is actually regarded one of the best places to see Africa’s tallest mountain, and it makes for a stunning photograph. You will spend the next two nights in Elewana’s Tortilis Camp – a classic luxury safari camp in the heart of the park.
The following days. after a bush breakfast, you will enjoy a shared game drive in an open-sided vehicle for a few hours. Watch elephant eat, lions sleep and antelope run. You will have a long lunch at Tortilis Camp, enjoying the camps facilities like the lounge area, swimming pool and cosy rooms. After lunch, head out on an exciting walking safari to spot the smaller species in the bush. Your guide will talk about the flora and fauna, the importance of the insects like the dung beetle, and tell you stories as you walk. Of course, your day would not be complete without scenic sundowners.
- Days 5 - 7
This morning you will be transferred back to the airstrip to fly to the magnificent Masai Mara National Park. This is the jewel in Kenya’s safari crown. The game-filled plains are home to a huge number of resident populations of lion, leopard, cheetah, giraffe, elephant, hyena, and buffalo, among many others. If you visit the Mara between the months of July and November, you will witness the great wildebeest migration where over 1.5 million wildebeest, accompanied by approximately 200,000 zebra cross the Mara River in search of green pasture and fresh rains. This is a phenomenal sighting.
You will enjoy three nights and days of safaris in the Masai Mara. You will set off early morning in search of exhilarating sightings – lions, leopards, elephants, cheetahs… you name it! Your guide will pack a picnic lunch so you can enjoy that without missing a minute on safari. Of course, you will finish each day with sundowner drinks watching the sunset, before heading back to your safari camp to enjoy dinner under the stars.
- Days 8 - 11
On your final safari day, you can either choose to have a relaxing bush breakfast in camp, or head out on a morning game drive to get your last safari fix before you depart. Lunch will be served in the luxury safari camp and then you will be transferred to the airstrip to fly to Ukunda Airport on the coast. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel on Diani Beach.
- Day 12
This morning you will check out and your driver will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Nairobi. Depending on your outbound flight time, you will either be transferred to a hotel for a day room, or transferred to the international airport to connect onto your flight home. Goodbye Kenya
Let’s make this itinerary yours.
Speak to our experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and needs
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED