- Private island resort only 10 minutes via speedboat from the airport
- Family-friendly with many amenities for the kids
- Impressive array of water sports available
- PADI certifications and intro diving lessons
Maldives7 Nights From $2,195pp
- Return economy flights (upgrade to premium economy available)
- Check in luggage and assigned seats
- 7 Nights in a superior double room with breakfast (Half Board & All Inclusive also available)
- Arrival and departure speed boat transfers
- 24/7 Concierge service throughout
Talk to the Expert
Having grown up in Southern Africa and both lived and travelled extensively throughout Asia, the US and Europe, I am a true explorer at heart. I love discovering new destinations and curating unique experiences for my clients.
Karumba Maldives was built on a former coconut plantation surrounded by unspoiled white sand beaches and sits on its own private island. The ultimate tropical paradise, it comes complete with coconut palms and the quintessential clear turquoise waters, ensuring an idyllic escape. It was the first private island resort to open in the Maldives back in 1972 but boasts plenty of modern amenities for romance-seeking couples and families alike. The list of activities is nearly endless, including a wide range of water sports with gear like jet skis, surfboards, snorkelling equipment, SUPs, kayaks, and even catamarans, included. PADI certifications and dive sites, including intro classes for kids are available along with excursions like sunset reef fishing. There’s a kids’ club with Wii video games and PlayStation pods, a wealth of dining and drinking options, and a soothing spa. The nine different room types all include balconies and outdoor bathrooms, some have private pools.
Our Flexi - Promise
10% deposit to book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
If you are not comfortable travelling, you have the right to cancel and get a refund up to 45 days before your departure
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
No Change Fees
We will not charge you any admin fees if you would like to change your travel dates or destination with us
- Two swimming pools plus two kids’ pools
- Kids’ club
- Outdoor play area
- Water sports center
- PADI certifications and diving lessons
- Snorkelling lessons and tours
- Excursions like sunset fishing
- Arts and crafts
- Lavish spa
- Nightly entertainment
- Vow renewal
- 24-hour fitness center
- TRX training
- Multipurpose sports courts
- Lighted tennis courts
- Table tennis
- Air hockey
- There are eight different restaurants at Karumba, with half- and full-board all-inclusive dining packages available.
- Vihamanaa is a modern buffet restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring international fare and live stations. While dishes change daily for lunch and dinner, breakfast generally features omelet and waffle stations, fresh fruit, pastries, and a number of European and Asian hot-and-cold items.
- Thila is a chic restaurant with unforgettable offerings that begins with a high-end breakfast that includes a continental buffet and an a la carte menu. It’s one of the best in the Maldives for dinner, with Maldivian grills and amazing seafood enjoyed with your toes in the sand.
- At Hamakaze, a teppanyaki restaurant, enjoy overwater dining on colorful sashimi and sushi plates with everything from dragon rolls and delectable mixed platters to chicken teriyaki and Angus beef tenderloin.
- Al Qasr offers elegant dining on Middle Eastern specialties, from Moroccan and Lebanese to Tunisian. It includes mezze, kebabs, and charcoal grilled meats enjoyed among flowing draperies with lots of rich reds and golds.
- Mahal focuses on authentic Northern and Southern India dishes with rich curries like chicken tikka and spicy seafood dishes, along with vibrant tandooris, and a wide range of vegetarian dishes that can be followed up with an exotic dessert.
- At Khing Thai you’ll enjoy fresh and authentic Thailand flavors with the focus on traditional fare including lots of aromatic spices with a mix of sweet and savoury, including fantastic Thai soups.
- For modern Italian, head to Isola, with its menu featuring traditional Italian dishes with a twist. Enjoy a casual dining experience with ltos pastas and risottos along with indulgent desserts like chocolate souffle and tiramisu.
- Café is just opposite the pool and the place to go for all-day dining on casual bites, including comfort food, sandwiches, hamburgers, soups, salads, pizzas and calzones, with vegetarian options available.
The Superior Rooms have 797 square feet and offer a great value allowing guests to walk onto the beach. They sleep three adults or two adults and a child, with a queen-sized bed plus a daybed, and include high-end amenities like flat-screen satellite TVs, indoor and outdoor showers, and minibars.
Deluxe Bungalows have the same amount of space and impressive amenities, set in the tropical coconut grove with ocean views. They include a king bed plus a day bed and rollaway bed if requested to accommodate three adults, or two adults plus two children.
Beachfront Bungalows provide direct beach access along with the same luxurious standard amenities. They include a king-sized bed with extra beds provided to accommodate three adults or two adults plus two children.
Garden Pool Villas
Garden Pool Villas have even more space, spread out over 1,335 square feet and are tucked among tropical gardens. In addition to standard amenities they come with a private plunge pool, an open-plan courtyard and rain shower.
Beach Villas allow guests to relax on the sand beneath shady coconut trees and are arranged for watching the sunrise. They come with an ocean-view veranda, a large bedroom and adjoining sitting room, with 1,109 square feet of space.
Deluxe Pool Villas
The large Deluxe Pool Villas are extra-roomy, featuring more than 1,722 square feet with a private outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, a large balcony and stunning views of the ocean on one side and the lagoon on the other.
Family Villas are two-level villas with nearly 3,294 square feet of space and a private pool on the ground floor. There is a spacious living area downstairs, with a king bedroom and bath upstairs, accommodating three adults or two adults and two children plus an infant.
Two Bedroom Kurumba Residence
The 8,267-square-foot Two Bedroom Kurumba Residence is the most spacious of all, located right on the beach. It includes two outdoor pools, private gazebos with day beds, a pantry and kitchenette, sleeping a max of six adults or four adults plus two children and two infants.
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Why book with Unforgettable Travel Co.
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED