Jaya House River Park
- An environmentally conscious boutique hotel less than a 10-minute ride to the center of town
- All rooms come with terraces or balconies and junior pool suites feature outdoor plunge pools
- Tror Kuon Restaurant offers all-day dining on international fare with a Khmer twist
- Two outdoor pools and spa facilities
- Complimentary tuk-tuk transport to the center of town or Angkor Archaeological Park
About Jaya House River Park
Jaya House River Park is an environmentally conscious boutique hotel that sits across from the Siem Reap River, less than a 10-minute ride to the center of town or Angkor Archaeological Park via a complimentary tuk-tuk. The tuk-tuk will drop you off anywhere you want to go in the city, and you’ll be given a phone when you’re ready to be picked up. There are also a variety of tours that will bring you to explore villages and temples, along with excursions catered to personal interests like art, birdwatching, or kayaking. Afterward, come back and enjoy two outdoor pools and pampering treatments at the spa which includes massages using hand-crafted aromatic oils. The on-site restaurant offers all-day dining on international fare with a Khmer twist, while rooms all come with terraces or balconies overlooking the tropical garden along with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Junior Pool Suites feature outdoor plunge pools.
Why Book with Us
Low Deposit To Book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
From the moment you book your trip, our team is on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey.
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
Intuitive Travel App
One central place to access all of your travel documents and guides without the need for WiFi.
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED