- Duration10 Nights
- StylePrivate Tour
- When to GoNov - Apr
- Price GuideFrom $4,972 Per Person
At a Glance
- Private airport transfer to your hotel in Santiago
- Private city tour including the Pre-Columbian Museum and a wine tasting at the Wine House
- Private Full Day of Chile's coast including Isla Negra & Valparaiso
- Private Full Day Wine Tour including stops in Concha y Toro & Santa Rita vineyards for tastings
- Private Transfer from your Santiago Hotel to the city's airport
- Fly from Santiago to Puerto Montt
- Private Tour of Puerto Montt including Angelmo’s Fish Market upon arrival in to the airport
- Private Transfer from Puerto Montt to your Puerto Varas Hotel
- Private Tour of Chile's Lake District including Frutillar & Octay
- Private Tour of Chiloe Island including it's fort & museum
Torres Del Paine National Park
- Private Transfer from your Puerto Varas to Puerto Montt airport
- Fly from Puerto Montt to Punta Arenas
- Private Transfer from Punta Arenas Airport to your Torres Del Paine hotel
- Spend two days exploring Torres Del Paine on your choice of tours - Please discuss with you're travel consultant
- Private Transfer back to Punta Arenas airport
- Fly from Punta Arenas to Santiago to connect to your International flight home
Meet Our Expert
Latin America Specialist
My love for South America started when I was living in Lima, Peru, and family and friends came to visit. That year I went to Machu Picchu 5 times! I do not have one drop of Latin blood in me, which is painfully obvious if you see me dance, and yet without realizing it for the past 15 years South America has been my home.
- 10 nights in 4 or 5-star accommodation
- Daily breakfast at all hotels
- All mentioned airport transfers and road transport on a private basis in Air Conditioned vehicles
- All mentioned tours and sightseeing on a private basis with private driver and English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees for any mentioned sightseeing, permits, local taxes, etc
- All mentioned regional flights in economy class, inclusive minimum 20kg per person checked baggage
- 24/7 support from our dedicated staff
- Flexible, personalized itinerary based on your interests
What's not Included
- International flights from your country of origin
- Tips or gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel staff
- Any meals, tours, or activities other than those specifically mentioned in itinerary
- Incidental local expenses - souvenirs, laundry, taxis, etc
- Visas Chile. Your consultant will advise of any required visas and how to obtain them.
- Travel insurance - we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as you have booked your trip.
Day by Day Itinerary
- Day 1
Welcome to Chile’s capital, Santiago, which is built in a valley with the backdrop of the snow-capped Andes mountains and the ocean. The city was founded in 1541 by the Spanish and the old colonial centre of the city is the Plaza de Armas filled with historical buildings.
On arrival in Santiago, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. This afternoon you will have a city tour visiting the highlights of the city including the Pre-Columbian Museum, a drive up Cerro San Cristobal for views of the city and wine tasting at the Wine House.
- Day 2
Today your guide will meet you for a day exploring the coast. You will visit Isla Negra, the home of the Nobel prize-winning poet Pablo Neruda and then to Valparaiso for a city tour. Valparaiso is known for its colorful buildings and steep funiculars as well as the home of many artists, writers and musicians. The historic quarter of the city is a UNESCO World Heritage site for its well-preserved architecture. You will return to Santiago in the late afternoon.
- Day 3
This morning your guide will meet you for a day of wine tasting and sightseeing in the Chilean wine region. You will sample wines at two of the vineyards nearby, the first stop is at Concha y Toro for wine tasting and then continue to Santa Rita vineyards for lunch at the well known Dona Paula’s and then an afternoon visit to the vineyards installations. The majority of wine produced in the area is red, particularly popular is Carménère, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot. In the afternoon your guide will drive you back to Santiago for the night.
- Day 4
Puerto Montt & Puerto Varas
You will check out of your hotel this morning and your driver will transfer you to the airport for your flight south to Puerto Montt which is the gateway to the scenic Lake District. Your guide will meet you at the airport and take you on a tour of Puerto Montt including Angelmo’s fish market and the colorful handicraft market. You will then drive 20 minutes to Puerto Varas, on the shores of Lake Llanquihue with the magnificent Osorno Volcano as a backdrop.
Hotel AwaRead More
- Day 5
You will spend today exploring the Lake District with your guide. You will visit Lake Llanquihue and its monument to the first settlers. Your guide will then take you to the picturesque city of Frutillar which sits on the edge of the lake. The town was founded by the Germans and its architecture is strongly influenced by its German Heritage. You will then continue on to Octay on the Centinela Peninsula.
- Day 6
Today you will board a ferry for the one hour crossing to the island of Chiloe. Once you arrive on the island you will drive to Ancud on the north coast. It was founded in 1767 and two fortresses were built on either side of the bay to protect the shipping route. You will visit the fort and museum.
You will then continue to visit some of the many churches that the island is famous for. The Jesuits inhabited the island from 1608 – 1767 and built 69 churches. You will spend some time browsing the islands traditional handicrafts before taking the ferry back to the mainland and returning to Puerto Varas.
- Day 7
Torres Del Paine National Park
This morning you will check in for your flight south to Punta Arenas. You will be met by your driver who will transfer you to Torres Del Paine National Park. You will spend the next 4 nights in this incredible national park. Located in Chile’s Patagonia region it is one of the most popular National Parks in the country. Torres Del Paine is dominated by the Paine mountain range and the Patagonian ice field, creating spectacular landscapes.
- Days 8 - 10
Torres Del Paine National Park
Torres Del Paine has magnificent scenery and there are miles and miles of scenic trails for hiking that wind through dense forest, passing jewel-hued lakes, rushing rivers, and glistening blue glaciers. Lago Grey is one of its most famous landmarks with its spectacular glacier, the ice carved valley of Valle Francés is a must for hikers and the distinctive three granite peaks of the Paine Massif are a real highlight.
Each day you will be able to choose from a wide range of activities in the park so you can appreciate its beauty, there are 16 hikes, 6 horseback excursions and boating trips to choose from.
- Day 11
Today you will leave Torres Del Paine and return to the airport at Punta Arenas for your flight back to Santiago, on arrival you will board your connecting flight home.
Let’s make this itinerary yours.
Speak to our experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and needs
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED