Egypt in Style
- Duration9 Nights
- StylePrivate Tour with Small Ship Cruise
- When to GoApr - Oct
- Price GuideFrom $6,795 Per Person
- Private airport transfer to your hotel in Cairo
- Private City Tour including the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities and the Islamic Quater
- Welcome dinner at an Arabian-style rooftop restaurant
- Private Tour including the Great Pyramids of Giza & the Grand Egyptian Museum
Cruising the Nile
- Small group tour of Luxor's East Bank including Karnak & Luxor Temples
- Small group tour of Luxor's West Bank including Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple
- Small Group tours of the Temple of Horus at Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples
- Small Group tour of Aswan including the High Dam, Temple of Philae & the Unfinished Obelisk
- Private Transfer from your cruise disembarkation to Aswan Airport
- Flight from Aswan to Abu Simbel
- Private Tour of Abu Simbel's Temples
- Flight from Abu Simbel to Cairo woth Private transfer on arrival
- Enjoy a day to explore Cairo at your Leisure
- Private Transfer to Cairo Airport for your onward flight
Meet Our Expert
Our Nile River Cruise Ships
Sanctuary Nile Adventurer
The Sanctuary Nile Adventurer offers an opulent oasis from which to view the enigmatic sights of the Nile. A seamless blend of effortless Egyptian luxury and authentic character, the ship’s design exemplifies laidback (and thoroughly elegant) luxe with soft finishings and oriental ornaments across the public areas, a sunny elevated pool deck with private cabanas, and world-class cuisine created by award-winning chefs.
The Nile Adventurer has just 32 cabins, allowing for a highly personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere, ideal for guests hoping to explore Egypt in unrestrained luxury — via the iconic Nile. A concise collection of cabins and suites offer a choice of benefits from circular panoramic windows in the junior suites to private balconies in the Presidential Suite, and every room is elevated by evocative Nile views. Air conditioning, private bathrooms, and satellite TV come as standard.
Departure Dates: Please note that cruises run weekly - Speak to our team to find out more.
- 5 nights in 4 or 5-star accommodation
- 4 nights on-board a deluxe cruise ship including Full Board
- Daily breakfast at all hotels
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers, including VIP fast track immigration on arrival
- All other mentioned regional airport transfers and road transport on a private basis in Air Conditioned Vehicles
- All mentioned tours and sightseeing in Cairo and at Abu Simbel on a private basis with private driver and English-speaking local guides
- All mentioned tours and sightseeing on a small group basis with private driver and English-speaking local guides whilst onboard your cruise
- Entrance fees for any mentioned sightseeing, permits, local taxes, etc
- All mentioned regional flights in economy class, inclusive minimum 20kg per person checked baggage
- 24/7 support from our dedicated staff
- Flexible, personalized itinerary based on your interests
What's not Included
- International flights from your country of origin
- Tips or gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel staff
- Any meals, tours, or activities other than those specifically mentioned in itinerary
- Incidental local expenses - souvenirs, laundry, taxis, etc
- Visas for Egypt. Your consultant will advise of any required visas and how to obtain them.
- Travel insurance - we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as you have booked your trip.
Day by Day Itinerary
- Day 1
Your VIP Egypt in Style trip begins with arrival at Cairo International Airport where you’ll be met by our airport representative. You’ll be assisted through VIP immigration, customs, and luggage pickup. For a stress-free experience, we’ve taken care of all the visa formalities as well, including the cost of single-entry visas. Upon exiting you’ll meet your private driver who will transfer you to your luxurious riverfront hotel in the city. After checking in, you’ll have the remainder of the day at leisure. There are multiple indoor and outdoor pools to relax around, before dinner at one of the Singaporean, Italian, or steakhouse restaurants on-site.
- Day 2
Cairo: Egyptian Museum of Antiquities & Modern Cairo Delights
This morning you’ll begin your discovery of Cairo with the company of a private driver and Egyptologist guide, starting with the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities and its vast collection that covers 7,000 years of history, including the world-famous golden treasures from King Tutankhamun’s tomb. Head back to your hotel to rest and enjoy lunch before continuing your explorations, this time with a stroll through the Islamic Quarter and a visit to what’s reputed to be the Middle East’s largest bazaar, concluding at Al Azhar Mosque. This evening, you’ll be treated to a welcome dinner at an Arabian-style rooftop restaurant with a panoramic view.
- Day 3
Cairo: Sunrise over the Great Pyramids of Giza & the Grand Egyptian Museum
It will be an early day with a 5 am pickup, but it will be worth the wake-up call. Your Egyptologist guide will bring you on an exclusive tour of the Great Pyramids of Giza without the crowds and you’ll even get to take in a magical sunrise over the only surviving monument of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. You’ll enjoy breakfast with a view of the pyramids afterward, followed by a horseback ride around the sacred site. Return to your hotel to rest and relax, continuing this afternoon at the new Grand Egyptian Museum, if opened, otherwise, you’ll tour the lesser-known Giza pyramids.
- Day 4
Cruising: The East Bank, Karnak & Luxor Temples
Your cruise begins today which will include accommodation in an elegant, air-conditioned cabin with a private balcony for sweeping views of the passing scenery. With embarkation at midday, you’ll enjoy lunch onboard this ship before enjoying an excursion to Luxor’s East Bank, including the renowned Karnak Temple, a city of temples dating from 2055 BC to around 100 AD. One of the highlights is the Hypostyle Hall with its giant pillars covering an area larger than the entire Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Visit the Temple of Luxor at sunset. Built around 1400 BC, it’s one of the most well-preserved ancient sites in the world.
- Day 5
Cruising: The West Bank, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & More
Today you’ll explore Luxor’s West Bank, including the vast Valley of the Kings with tombs that were carved out of the rock and filled with treasures for the afterlife by countless pharaohs. You’ll also visit the Valley of the Queens and the Tomb of Nefertari, widely regarded as the most beautifully decorated in the area, with remarkably brilliant colors despite never being retouched. Your third visit takes you to the Hatshepsut Temple, a terraced temple rising from the desert in honor of ancient Egypt’s only female pharaoh. After returning to the ship, you’ll continue your cruise by sailing to Esna, enjoying dinner on board.
- Day 6
Cruising: Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples
This morning you’ll explore the Temple of Horus in Edfu via a fleet of traditional horse carriages. One of Egypt’s most well-preserved shrines, it was built between 237 and 57 BC and sat buried under sand and silt until being rediscovered by a French Egyptologist in the 19th century. The highlight is the numerous legible inscriptions still visible on its walls. After returning to the ship, continue to Kom Ombo for a visit to the unique Kom Ombo Temple, an unusual temple dedicated to the twin gods of Sobek and Haroeris. Back on board, you’ll sail to Aswan, and enjoy afternoon tea and dinner along the way.
- Day 7
Cruising: Aswan with the High Dam, Temple of Philae & the Unfinished Obelisk
Discover the city of Aswan with an Egyptologist tour guide today which includes the High Dam across the Nile, one of the world’s largest embankment dams. Hop on a motorboat to visit the island of Agilika to explore the Philae temple complex constructed during the Greco-Roman period with mesmerizing walls containing scenes from Egyptian mythology. Your last stop is the Unfinished Obelisk, one of Aswan’s crown jewels. Made from red granite, it’s an important archaeological find for the insight that it’s provided into ancient stonemasonry methods. A late lunch will be enjoyed on board followed by a leisurely afternoon and evening in Aswan.
- Day 8
Aswan: Cruise Disembarkation & Abu Simbel Tour. Fly to Cairo
After breakfast this morning your cruise ends with disembarkation followed by a private transfer to Aswan’s airport to catch your flight to Abu Simbel. Upon arrival, you’ll be welcomed by your private driver and Egyptologist guide for a tour. It includes the two huge rock-cut temples in an ancient complex dating to the 13th century BC considered to be the most spectacular built by Ramses II. Both are fronted by massive, up to 65-foot-high statues, and include hieroglyphs inside. After your tour, you’ll be transferred back to the airport to catch your flight to Cairo. From there, a private transfer brings you to your hotel.
- Day 9
Cairo: Explore Cairo
Delve into more recent history, experiencing multicultural Cairo and its Islamic, Jewish, and Coptic Christian influences. Discover the old Fortress of Babylon and the Church of St. Sergius nearby, built on a crypt that was a resting place for the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt some 2,000 years ago. Marvel at the “Hanging Church,” stroll the streets around the Synagogue of Ben Ezra and the crossroads of Egyptian history home to the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization, Coptic churches, monasteries, and more. Enjoy a picnic lunch with a view at Azhar Park, concluding with the ancient citadel and mosque in Islamic Cairo.
- Day 10
The most difficult part of your adventure has arrived. After breakfast, it’s time to say farewell to Egypt. After checking out of your Cairo hotel, you’ll be met by your private driver for a transfer back to Cairo’s airport to catch your flight home. Enjoy assistance from our airport representative who can help with the check-in formalities to ensure a smooth, stress-free experience.
Let’s make this itinerary yours.
Speak to our experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and needs
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED