- Duration8 Nights
- StylePrivate Tour
- When to GoMay - Oct
- Price GuideFrom $3,194 Per Person
At a Glance
- Arrival in Athens with the afternoon at Leisure
- Ancient Athens private walking tour of Acropolis
- Flight to Mykonos in the morning with the afternoon at leisure
- Discover the island of Mykonos on a guided jeep discovery tour or a sailing trip to Delos
- Enjoy a day of leisure on one of Mykonos' famous beaches
- Morning transfer to Santorini with the afternoon to explore Oia
- Set sail and enjoy a truly unforgettable sunset experience over Santorini
- Enjoy a full day in Santorini at your leisure
Meet Our Expert
While I’ve traveled extensively across Europe, Greece has always had a special place in my heart. Now based in Athens, I have a total wonderlust for creating luxury Greece trips, making sure my passion for culture, food and wine is shown throughout the process.
- 8 nights in 4 or 5-star accommodation
- Daily breakfast at all hotels
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers
- All mentioned airport transfers and road transport on a private basis in Air Conditioned minivans
- All mentioned tours and sightseeing on a private basis with private driver and English-speaking local guides
- All mentioned regional flights in economy class, inclusive minimum 20kg per person checked baggage
- Pre-Business Class high-speed ferry from Mykonos to Santorini
- 24/7 support from our dedicated staff
- Flexible, personalized itinerary based on your interests
What's not Included
- International flights from your country of origin
- Tips or gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel staff
- Any meals, tours, or activities other than those specifically mentioned in itinerary
- Incidental local expenses - souvenirs, laundry, taxis, etc
- Travel Visas. Your consultant will advise of any required visas and how to obtain them.
- Travel insurance - we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as you have booked your trip.
Day by Day Itinerary
- Day 1
Athens: Arrival into Athens
After touching down at Athens International Airport and picking up your luggage, you’ll be met by your private driver for a transfer to the city center. After checking into your hotel, enjoy the rest of the day on your own. If you’re fighting jet lag, take a short nap or beat it by going for a walk. You might wander through the Agora, located just beneath the Acropolis. You’ll be walking in the footsteps of the ancient greats as this was an important meeting and trading place, where people came to discuss politics, the nature of the universe and conduct business so many centuries ago.
- Day 2
Athens: Private Guided Sightseeing Tour
Today you’ll get an in-depth look at the many famous landmarks on a half-day tour. Your private guide will reveal the history behind what you’re seeing, making the sites come to life, passing places like Syntagma Square, the National Library, the site where the first modern Olympic Games where held and the Greek House of Parliament that overlooks the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Afterward, head to the iconic Acropolis that sits on an outcrop overlooking Athens as its most famous symbol. You’ll climb the hill enjoying the vista and explore monuments like the Parthenon and Temple of Athena Nike.
- Day 3
Mykonos: Fly to Mykonos
Say farewell to Athens with your private driver picking you up for a transfer to the airport for your flight to Mykonos. After checking into your accommodation, get ready for a walking tour. Stroll the waterfront with your private guide, glimpsing daily life as you pass the local fish and vegetable market. Some of the highlights of your tour include a visit to the Folklore Museum, and the Cycladic-style Papaportiani Church, one of the Mediterranean’s most photographed spots.
- Day 4
Mykonos: Sailing Trip to Delos or Jeep Tour on Mykonos Island
Today is your day of discovery in Mykonos, where we have a choice of half-day tours for you to choose from:
Option 1 – A sailing trip to Delos
If you are looking for sun, swimming, and a bit of history, we suggest a half-day morning tour to visit both Delos and Rhenia islands with some hidden gems such as Baos, believed to have been a pirate island, visited along the way.
Option 2 – Explore Mykonos Island
Alternatively, discover the island of Mykonos on a half-day afternoon jeep discovery tour taking you off the beaten track to discover the hidden charms of this magical isle.
- Day 5
Mykonos: Day of Leisure
Enjoy the day exploring at your own place. You can learn more about the history of the island at the Archaeological Museum of Mykonos with ancient artifacts dating from prehistoric times through the Hellenistic period. Or spend the day at the beach – Super Paradise is one of the most popular, close to Mykonos Town, ideal for swimming and sunbathing with soft white sands. Or take a day tour to the sacred island of Delos, home to some of the most interesting archaeological sites in the country. You can walk around fascinating ancient ruins and explore a museum showcasing artifacts uncovered here.
- Day 6
Santorini: High-Speed Ferry to Santorini
This morning your private driver will pick you up for transfer to the port where you’ll hop on the high-speed ferry to Santorini. On arrival in Santorini you will be privately transferred to your luxury hotel offering idyllic caldera views. Enjoy the rest of the day checking in and spending the day at your leisure with a refreshing swim and admiring some of the most spectacular sea views.
- Day 7
Santorini: Sunset Cruise
Enjoy the day to yourself, followed by an evening sunset cruise. You might relax on one of the colourful beaches from black to red sands, or visit Santorini’s own Pompeii. This impeccably preserved archaeological site provides a glimpse of life from more than 3,500 years ago, when volcanic ash preserved much of the prehistoric settlement. Then at the scheduled time, you’ll head to the port for a cruise around the island. Visit famous beaches, enjoy time for a swim in a cove with tranquil clear blue waters and feast on a BBQ meal with local wine, concluding just below Oia with a glorious sunset.
- Day 8
Santorini: Day at Leisure. Optional Wine Tour
On your last full day in Santorini, enjoy the time relaxing at your hotel and enjoying those stunning caldera views.
If you are a wine enthusiast then join our optional half-day wine-tasting tour and discover Santorini’s unique grape production methods and how it influences the taste of their wines. Our local guide who is full of passion and personality will take you to visit local wineries giving you the chance to enjoy locally produced wines and snacks, whilst also taking in the beauty of the island from some iconic viewpoints.
- Day 9
Its time to bid farewell to Greece with some unforgettable memories of the islands, food and wine you have enjoyed on this trip. Our private driver will transfer you from your hotel to the airport for your return flight home.
Let’s make this itinerary yours.
Speak to our experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and needs
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED