- Extensive luxury hotel suitable for families
- Wide range of activities on site, including snorkelling and diving
- Five outdoor pools
- Kids’ club
- Huge spa
Seychelles7 Nights From $2,745pp
- Return economy flights (upgrade to premium economy available)
- Check in luggage and assigned seats
- 7 Nights in a tropical garden view with breakfast (Breakfast & dinner option also available)
- Private arrival and departure transfers
- 24/7 Concierge service throughout
Talk to the Expert
Having grown up in Southern Africa and both lived and travelled extensively throughout Asia, the US and Europe, I am a true explorer at heart. I love discovering new destinations and curating unique experiences for my clients.
Located on nearly 300 acres of lush grounds with green lawns, palm trees and tropical vegetation near Morne Seychelles National park on Mahe Island, Constance Ephelia is one of the largest hotels in the Indian Ocean. Guests can enjoy the resort experience as much or as little as they wish, with lots of attractions nearby and a wealth of activities on site. It includes two private beaches, five outdoor pools and a great kids’ club ideal for families, but couples will find plenty to enjoy, including romantic sea-view open-air dining. The spa is one of the biggest in the Seychelles and offers a wide range of treatments, including options for kids. It also has a steam room and sauna, hot tub, thermal pool and cold plunge pool. There are a wide variety of rooms, suites and villas in various layouts, some of which come with private pools in tropical gardens.
Our Flexi - Promise
10% deposit to book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
If you are not comfortable travelling, you have the right to cancel and get a refund up to 45 days before your departure
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
No Change Fees
We will not charge you any admin fees if you would like to change your travel dates or destination with us
- Two private beaches
- Five outdoor pools, two with bar access
- Massive spa with a sauna, steam room, hot and cold pools, and more
- Water sports, including snorkelling
- PADI dive center
- Yoga sessions
- Fitness center
- Kids’ club
- Tennis and squash courts
- Conference facilities
- Laundry services
- Car rental facilities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Corossol is the main buffet restaurant, serving breakfast and dinner featuring dishes from across the globe, with everything from tandoori to pizza, including a live action Asian station, enjoyed in various areas to provide multiple seating options and ambiances.
- Helios is located on South Beach, offering a casual chic dining environment for lunch. A Mediterranean buffet restaurant, it includes a variety of dishes with influences from Italy, France, Morocco, Spain, Lebanon and beyond, including mezze, tapas, pizzas, pastas and fish, along with a selection of ice cream and sundaes.
- Adam and Eve is an a la carte grill at South Beach, with a relaxed atmosphere that includes a sandy floor. It serves Southeast Asian dishes with a focus on Indonesian, Singapore and Malay cuisine.
- Cyann is at North Beach overlooking Port Launay Marine Park. It has an excellent wine cellar and provides haute cuisine for lunch and dinner with dishes combine French culinary techniques and Asian influences. A sushi bar at poolside also serves high quality fish.
- Seselwa offers casual, all-day a la carte dining at North Beach with beautiful views and a lively ambiance. Breakfast is enjoyed buffet style, while lunch and dinner is focused on grilled foods, including fresh seafood and Creole specialties prepared in front of guests.
Tropical Garden View Room
The 517-square-foot Tropical Garden View Rooms, set among the lush garden. They include the property’s standard amenities, such as free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, minibars, private balconies and access to the garden.
The Junior Suites are slightly larger at 667-square feet, located just steps from the beach. They include furnished terraces ideal for sunbathing along with all the standard amenities.
The 861-square-foot thatched palm Senior Suites are near the lagoon, surrounded by tropical plants, and come with large tubs, furnished terraces and magnificent views. They’re great for small families, accommodating up to two adults and a child.
The Family Villas have two bedrooms and can accommodate four adults or two adults and two children. They have 3,552-square-feet and come with a luxurious private pool as well as a mini-wine cooler with a selection of wine.
The Beach Villas are located right on North Beach and are available in one- and two-bedroom configurations, ranging from 2,584- to 3,983-square-feet. They have private pools and luxurious amenities, including mini-wine coolers with wine.
The Hillside Villas range from 1,292- to 2,368-square-feet with one- and two-bedroom options. They overlook Port Launay Marine Park, built on granite rocks and include private infinity pools.
The Presidential Villas are the largest, with 10,549-square-feet, breath-taking ocean views, a private pool, gym, spa and alfresco dining area, as well as dedicated villa service and all the high-end amenities.
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Why book with Unforgettable Travel Co.
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED