- Tranquil island private island paradise
- Ideal for honeymooners and other romance-seeking couples
- Incredibly luxurious villas, all with private plunge pools
- Two pristine sandy beach areas
Coco Bodu Hithi
Maldives7 Nights From $2,730pp
- Return economy flights (upgrade to premium economy available)
- Check in luggage and assigned seats
- 7 Nights in an Island Villa room with private pool and breakfast (Half Board also available)
- Arrival and departure speed boat transfers
- 24/7 Concierge service throughout
Talk to the Expert
Having grown up in Southern Africa and both lived and travelled extensively throughout Asia, the US and Europe, I am a true explorer at heart. I love discovering new destinations and curating unique experiences for my clients.
Providing a picture-perfect vision of private island paradise on tiny Coco Bodu Island, Coco Bodu Hithi is a romantic luxury resort with all villas featuring private plunge pools. It’s surrounded by calm, clear cerulean waters that frame idyllic white sand beaches, with stunning views in nearly every direction. Guests arrive via a 40-minute speedboat ride from Male’s airport, greeted by smiling staff members before taken to their villas on a golf cart, with a phone number in hand for a shared butler to contact for any requests. While families are welcome, there is no kids’ club and little noise other than the breeze rustling the palms, it caters more to romance-seeking couples. The resort includes an uncrowded infinity pool, activities like snorkelling and diving, a spa and fitness center, a half-dozen restaurants and two open-air lounges. Nightlife is limited, with most guests spending the evening in their luxurious villas to enjoy the tranquillity.
Our Flexi - Promise
10% deposit to book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
If you are not comfortable travelling, you have the right to cancel and get a refund up to 45 days before your departure
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
No Change Fees
We will not charge you any admin fees if you would like to change your travel dates or destination with us
- Two beach areas
- Main infinity pool
- Dive center offering a range of excursions and watersports
- Renowned spa with beautiful views
- Cold plunge pool
- Steam room
- Fitness center with panoramic lagoon views
- Yoga pavilion with a variety of yoga classes available
- Tennis courts
- Marine biologist-led tours
- Fishing excursions
- Sandbank escapes (private trip for alone time with a gourmet breakfast and picnic lunch or candlelit dinner)
- Sunset cruises
- Movies on the beach
- Air, the poolside restaurant featuring international dishes starting with a buffet of breakfasts from across the globe. An a la carte lunch menu includes Maldivian specialties, European salads and grilled prime cuts, while dinner buffets are French, Italian, Indian, Arabian or Maldivian.
- Aqua provides fine dining for dinner only focused on the day’s local seafood catch with Thai and Southeast Asian flavors served over the water with magnificent views.
- Latitude is a cocktail bar that offers occasional live evening music along with casual dishes for lunch and beyond, ideal after a day of snorkelling.
- The menu features sandwiches, wraps, stone-baked pizzas and Asian classics. At Stars, a restaurant and bar, guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner featuring Mediterranean and contemporary Asian flavors over the lagoon on the island’s east side. In addition to a la carte meals, it offers six-course degustation menus with wine pairings.
- Tsuki is situated above Latitude and offers Japanese, including a sushi bar where guests can watch the chefs prepare sushi, sashimi, tempura, hot dishes, and more. Outside dining is also provided on a terrace, with a la carte offerings as well as curated 5-course menus.
- The Wine Loft features a selection of over 200 diverse global wines with expert sommeliers to recommend the best, along with weekly wine sampling dinners like Scottish lamb loin paired with an Argentinian Malbec.
The Island Villas are the largest, with 2,024-square-feet of space built on the sand with a private stretch of beach that includes shaded loungers. They have tubs for two and the standard amenities of every villa like free Wi-Fi, espresso machines, entertainment systems with plasma TVs, indoor/outdoor showers, and minibars.
The 1,173-square-foot Water Villas sit on stilts above the aquamarine lagoon. The entire villa can be opened up to bring the outdoors in, and you’ll also have a day bed underneath a shady thatched room along with table and chairs for alfresco dining.
Escape Water Villa
Escape Water Villas offer uninterrupted views across the lagoon from your king-size bed with floor-to-ceiling glass panel windows. They have 1,150-square-feet of space with access to the house reef and its abundant marine life.
. The 1,980-square-foot Coco Residences are the most exclusive villas and come with your own dedicated butler, a private wine cellar, impressive audio-visual technology and a secluded outdoor space where you can step down into the lagoon to enjoy snorkelling.
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Why book with Unforgettable Travel Co.
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED