Classic Tanzania & Beach
- Duration9 Nights
- When to GoJun - Mar
- Price GuideFrom $11,371 Per Person
At A Glance
- Spend two nights on the crater rim of Ngorongoro, a large caldera
- Enjoy a full day game drive descent down into the crater
- Opportunities to do cultural activities and guided walks around the crater rim
Serengeti National Park
- Fly from the Ngorongoro Crater to the Serengeti National Park in a light aircraft plane
- Spend three nights on safari in a luxury lodge, inclusive of all park fees
- Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives on a shared basis
- Fly from the Serengeti to the paradise island of Zanzibar
- Relax in a luxury villa on the beach front for five nights
- Opportunity to explore the island and enjoy watersport activities
Meet Our Expert
Gemma D Souza
With family roots in Kenya, it became a continent I have naturally gravitated towards. I’ve traveled extensively around East and Southern, working with luxury camps, guides, and rangers for over eight years. I am enthralled by Africa and would happily talk about this diverse continent’s wildlife, cultures and experiences all day, every day.
- 2 nights in a luxury tented camp on the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater, offering unparalleled views across the crater
- 4 nights in Baraza: a 5-star hotel on Zanzibar island
- A game drive descent into the Ngorongoro Crater including a picnic lunch on a private basis
- 3 nights in the Serengeti National Park on an all-inclusive basis. Your game drives will be on a shared basis in open-sided vehicles
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and house drinks throughout - both on safari and in Zanzibar
- All park fees and game activities included on a shared basis
- All internal flights outlined in the itinerary
- Expert planning and support and 24/7 support from our dedicated staff
What's not Included
- International flights
- Any premium brands and drinks not included
- Tipping and gratuities
- Visas if required
- We strongly advise all guests to purchase comprehensive travel insurance
Day by Day Itinerary
- Days 1 - 2
You will be met at Kilimanjaro international airport and begin your safari to the Ngorongoro Crater. You will drive through coffee plantations, local villages, and expansive national parks. You will have a private 4×4 vehicle and guide so you can stop as much as you like for photo opportunities. You’ll spend the next two nights at Entamanu Camp which is a luxury tented camp located on the rim of the crater. The views from Entamanu Camp are unparalleled and, as part of the Nomad portfolio, the camp offers exceptional accommodation and guiding to complement its location. On the second day, you will have a full-day game drive inside the Ngorongoro Crater on a private basis. Make sure to pack layers, it can be chilly in the mornings.
- Days 3 - 5
Serengeti National Park
After breakfast and a morning coffee, you will make your way to the Manyara airstrip to fly to the Serengeti National Park – the most iconic park in Tanzania. On arrival, you will be met by your safari guide and begin your game drive en route to Lamai Camp, where you will be based for the next 3 nights. Out on your daily game drives, you will drive through a variety of landscapes, with the opportunity to see elephant, hippo, crocodile, giraffe, zebra, and antelope to name a few. As most cats are territorial, your guide will know the best locations for big such as lion prides, cheetah, and leopard. Between game drives, enjoy the amenities at Lamai Camp, such as the swimming pool and the beautiful lounge areas, looking out to the open plains. It really is one of the best camps in the Serengeti – if not all of Tanzania.
- Days 6 - 9
For your final destination, you will fly from the Serengeti to Zanzibar Island. Spend your days relaxing on the white-sand beaches, and your evenings sipping cocktails under the glistening blanket of stars. Baraza is part of the Zanzibar Collection and offers a mix of Arabic and Swahili cultures, both in its interior design and food. The hotel has an award-winning spa which guests can enjoy and book treatments at. Baraza is on an all-inclusive basis which means all meals and drinks are included. It really is the perfect place to end this classic Tanzania and beach itinerary.
- Day 10
You will be transferred to Zanzibar airport to connect to your international flights home.
Let’s make this itinerary yours.
Speak to our experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and needs
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED