- Duration8 Nights
- StylePrivate Tour
- When to GoMar - Apr & Sep - Nov
- Price GuideFrom $3,606 Per Person
At a Glance
- Private airport transfer to your hotel in Casablanca
- Spend an afternoon in Casablanca
- Private Morning Tour of Casablanca's Hassan II Mosque prior to your departure to Fes
- Private Transfer from Casablanca with stops in Meknes & Moulay Idriss enroute
- Private City Tour including the Islamic University & the city's tanneries, souks & bazaars
- Private Transfer from Fes with a stop for lunch enroute & a visit to Kasbah of Ras El Ain on arrival
- Private City Tour including Koutoubia Mosque, Bahia Palace & Saadian Tombs
- Explore Morocco's culinary tradition on a Private Food Tasting Tour in the City's Medina
- Enjoy an afternoon in Marrakech at your leisure
High Atlas Mountains
- Private Transfer from your Marrakech Hotel
- Spend an afternoon in the High Atlas Mountains at your Leisure
- Private 4 x 4 Atlas Mountain Jeep Tour including the Mountain Village of Imlil
- Private Transfer to Casablanca for your onward flight
Meet Our Expert
I am fascinated by history, culture, and vibrant local lifestyles, so naturally Morocco is one of my favorite destinations. Exploring the thriving ancient medinas and gazing at Morocco’s epic landscapes is incredible. I can’t wait to start curating your North African adventure!
- 8 nights in 4 or 5-star accommodation
- Daily breakfast at all hotels
- All mentioned airport transfers and road transport on a private basis in Air Conditioned vehicles
- All mentioned tours and sightseeing on a private basis with private driver and English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees for any mentioned sightseeing, permits, local taxes, etc
- 24/7 support from our dedicated staff
- Flexible, personalized itinerary based on your interests
What's not Included
- International flights from your country of origin
- Tips or gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel staff
- Any meals, tours, or activities other than those specifically mentioned in itinerary
- Incidental local expenses - souvenirs, laundry, taxis, etc
- Visas for Morocco. Your consultant will advise of any required visas and how to obtain them.
- Travel insurance - we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as you have booked your trip.
Day by Day Itinerary
- Day 1
Casablanca: Arrival into Casablanca
Welcome to Casablanca, Morocco’s largest city, often associated with the romantic 1945 film of the same name, although it’s a bit different than what it depicts, with modern development and appealing French colonial and traditional Moroccan architecture. Take private transfer from the airport to your hotel in the city where you can rest up for the fun-filled journey ahead, or perhaps explore the medina with its narrow streets filled with restaurants and stalls selling traditional handmade items and authentic leather garments.
- Day 2
This morning you’ll visit Casablanca’s Hassan II Mosque which overlooks the Atlantic. One of the world’s largest places of worship, accommodating up to 25,000, a guided tour will reveal its grandeur. Afterwards, take private transfer to Fes, stopping at the walled Ismailia capital of Meknes. Visit an arts and crafts galleria with elaborate marble columns from the Roman city of Volubilis, historic royal stables, artisan markets and more. You’ll also stop in the holy city of Moulay Idriss before reaching your Fes hotel.
- Day 3
After breakfast at tour hotel, you will head out with a private guide to explore Fes. Morocco’s cultural and spiritual center, the city was established in the 9th century and is home to the world’s oldest university, founded in 859 AD. On your full-day tour you will witness firsthand Morocco’s traditional trades like silk weaving, leather working, blacksmithing and tanning, which are still practiced today and visit the colorful tannery of Fes and marvel at the original ramparts, still protect this ancient city with bustling streets and some 9,000 different passageways.
- Day 4
After checking out of your Fes hotel, a private transfer will take you to Marrakech, with a stop for lunch along the way. This scenic drive travels through the Atlas Mountains bringing breathtaking views of the soaring cliff faces and stunning passes. You’ll see picturesque Berber villages and get a glimpse of Moroccan rural life in the university town of Irfrane. Visit the Kasbah of Ras El Ain and check out the merchants offering gifts and souvenirs before checking into your Marrakech hotel. After an opportunity to settle into your hotel & relax you will head to one of Marrakech’s many festive restaurants for a traditional dinner, accompanied by Berber parades, musicians, acrobats and oriental dancers.
- Day 5
A private guided tour will take you through the highlights of Marrakech, starting with the 12th century Koutoubia Mosque with its spectacular minaret that stands out above the buildings. Discover Bahia Palace, a blend of Moorish and Andalusian architecture with a beautiful courtyard and trapezoidal garden. Visit one of Morocco’s top archaeological sites, the Saadian Tombs and Musee De Marrkech, a fine example of Moorish architecture. Enjoy wondering through the souks with their remarkable array of foods, spices and handicrafts too.
- Day 6
This morning you will experience the flavors and culture of Marrakech through a food-tasting tour in the medina. Follow a local guide as you explore hidden stalls and markets, learning about culinary traditions and history. From tasting fresh olives to sampling freshly baked bread from a neighborhood oven, you’ll immerse yourself in Moroccan cuisine. After a busy morning, this afternoon you will have some free time to further explore Marrakech at your leisure. You may wish to try a Hammam, a traditional Moroccan bathing ritual which usually includes a black soap wrap with essential oils, an exfoliating scrub and moisturizing treatment. You could take an exciting adventure across Marrakech streets in a vintage sidecar ride or take an unforgettable hot air balloon ride over the High Atlas Mountains
- Day 7
High Atlas Mountains
This morning, leave Marrakech behind and head to the High Atlas Mountains, an area known as the “roof of North Africa,” overlooking three valleys and surrounded by waterfalls, lakes, cliffs, plantations and plateaus. This region is made for outdoor adventures. Whilst it is traditionally known as a hiker’s paradise with plenty of walks, you will find a broad range of other activities, from mountain biking, to 4 x 4 Jeep tours, or mule and horse treks all on offer in the High Atlas Mountains. For those looking to explore the broader area, Toubkal National Park, home to the charming Imlil mountain village can also be explored from your hotel.
- Day 8
High Atlas Mountains
Experience the daily life of the locals in the High Atlas Mountains on a 4X4 excursion today, with the off-road fun starting in Imlil. Travel to villages that sit in the highest peaks of the range, stroll through native flora and fauna, including Barbary sheep, and visit a local’s home sampling fresh-baked bread straight from an ancient oven, paired with local delicacies. In picturesque Tahanoute, set among citrus and olive trees, a local will prepare a home-cooked meal where you’ll dine atop the roof.
- Day 9
As the final day of your 8-night tour has arrived, it’s time to begin the journey home. You’ll be picked up from your accommodation in the mountains, taking private transfer back to Casablanca’s airport to catch your flight. It’s a four-hour drive, giving you plenty of time to enjoy the breathtaking scenery while savoring memories made.
Let’s make this itinerary yours.
Speak to our experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and needs
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED