- Budget-friendly private island resort, 30 minutes by speedboat from Male
- Home to one of the Maldives most popular surfing spots, Pasta Point
- PADI- and DAN-certified dive center also providing watersports gear
- Picturesque white sandy beach
Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives
Maldives7 Nights From $2,908pp
- Return economy flights (upgrade to premium economy available)
- Check in luggage and assigned seats
- 7 Nights in a superior room with ocean view and breakfast (Half Board & All Inclusive also available)
- Arrival and departure speed boat transfers
- 24/7 Concierge service throughout
Talk to the Expert
Having grown up in Southern Africa and both lived and travelled extensively throughout Asia, the US and Europe, I am a true explorer at heart. I love discovering new destinations and curating unique experiences for my clients.
Cinnamon Dhonveli offers affordable luxury in the Maldives on a private island famous for its Pasta Point surfing spot. The dramatic surf break is on one side, while the other has a lagoon with clear, calm waters for snorkelling. Just a 30-minute speedboat ride from Male while offering a wide range of activities, with a DAN- and PADI-certified dive center that also offers snorkel gear, kayaks, windsurfing, Seadoos and banana rides. Kids can enjoy a playground, game hut with foosball and ping-pong, and a shallow kiddy pool just off the main pool. There are plenty of opportunities for relaxation as well, including a stretch of beautiful beach with loungers, a deck where you can watch for dolphins and the occasional pilot whale, and a spa. Entertainment includes traditional Maldivian performances, live music, DJ nights, pool and beach parties, and more. Rooms and bungalows are spacious, with a variety of options available.
Our Flexi - Promise
10% deposit to book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
If you are not comfortable travelling, you have the right to cancel and get a refund up to 45 days before your departure
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
No Change Fees
We will not charge you any admin fees if you would like to change your travel dates or destination with us
- Mandara Spa
- White sand beach with loungers, umbrellas and chairs
- Swimming pool with a large deck and loungers
- PADI- and DAN-certified dive center
- Fitness center
- Snorkelling excursions
- Private dolphin watching
- Deserted island day trip
- Internet café
- Wi-Fi throughout
- The Koimal Garden Restaurant serves the majority, tucked between the garden paths and the beach, providing a variety of international and local cuisine with nightly rotating, themed dishes.
- The stylish Rehendi Restaurant and Bar is available to guests staying in the Water Suites and has its own large ocean-view deck and dedicated bar, with similar cuisine like pizza stations and fresh salads, naan, and stir-fries.
- Maakana Restaurant is open to those staying in the Water Bungalows, all surfers, and upon request, other guests, providing sea views with an interior reflecting the aquatic surroundings. It also serves a mix of local and international fare.
Garden Duplex Bungalows
Garden Duplex Bungalows with 592-square-feet that are set in a tropical coconut grove. They include all the standard amenities the property offers like free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TVs, air conditioning, pillow menus, minibars, terraces with sitting areas and sea views
Beach Bungalows are slightly larger with 635-square-feet providing direct access to the beach with private sun loungers and umbrellas as well as a deck with a couch for relaxing with a view.
The 678-square-foot standalone Water Bungalows have glass wall panels for dreamy sea views of the island’s aquamarine shallows. They also include a Jacuzzi tub and direct access to the water.
The Superior Rooms offer dramatic ocean views on the island’s west coast with direct access to the beach. They have 635-square-feet of space and include private furnished balconies or decks.
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Why book with Unforgettable Travel Co.
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED