- Adult-oriented private island resort
- Laid-back barefoot living atmosphere
- Close to Male’s international airport
- One of the top PADI dive centers & dive sites in the Maldives
- All-inclusive and full-board packages available
Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa
Maldives7 Nights From $2,762pp
- Return economy flights (upgrade to premium economy available)
- Check in luggage and assigned seats
- 7 Nights in a ocean front beach villa with breakfast (Half Board & All Inclusive also available)
- Arrival and departure speed boat transfers
- 24/7 Concierge service throughout
Talk to the Expert
Having grown up in Southern Africa and both lived and travelled extensively throughout Asia, the US and Europe, I am a true explorer at heart. I love discovering new destinations and curating unique experiences for my clients.
The Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives is just a 20-minute boat ride from Male’s airport set on a private island in the North Male Atoll, part of Kaafu Atoll. An adult-oriented resort (guests must be 12 or older), it’s blessed with tropical beauty and a friendly, laid-back atmosphere ideal for barefoot living with the sand right at your doorstep. All of its 140 villas come with breath-taking Indian Ocean views and harmonize with the island’s lush green interior, while a wide range of activities await, most notably one of the best PADI dive centers and top dive sites in the Maldives. It’s also a haven for other water sports like paddle boarding, water skiing, windsurfing and sailing. The property includes a gorgeous spa, pool and fitness center along with outstanding food and drink options. There are four restaurants and three bars, with options for all-inclusive or full-board packages.
Our Flexi - Promise
10% deposit to book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
If you are not comfortable travelling, you have the right to cancel and get a refund up to 45 days before your departure
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
No Change Fees
We will not charge you any admin fees if you would like to change your travel dates or destination with us
- Freeform pool
- Lap pool
- Pool bar
- White sandy beach
- PADI Dive Center
- Non-motorized and motorized water sports
- Oceanfront spa
- Fitness center
- Daily excursions
- Laundry services
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Oceans restaurant is the all-day dining restaurant, located in the heart of the island offering daily changing buffets with European, Asian, South American and Middle Eastern fare. Guests who select one of the all-inclusive or full-board packages can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the main buffet without paying an additional fee.
- The other a la carte restaurants can be enjoyed as well for an extra charge, including Al Khaimah with its Bedouin tent-like setting, complete with tapestry carpets set in a tropical garden. An intimate eatery, it offers Middle Eastern cuisine, including char-grilled meats and rotisseries.
- La Brezza overlooks the pool and boasts fabulous ocean views, serving Italian and seafood specialties for lunch and dinner. It’s also home to main wine cave, with a variety of excellent wines to pair with the tasty dishes that include gluten-free and vegetarian options.
- Suan Bua offers Thai fare with recipes from Thailand’s four regions, including vegetarian and gluten-free dishes, enjoyed at poolside with an ocean view or on the restaurant’s sand floor.
Ocean Front Beach Villa
The Ocean Front Beach Villas which sit right on the sand with the turquoise lagoon right at your doorstep. They include 484-square-feet of living space, including a sun lounging area that looks across the lagoon along with all the standard amenities like free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs with DVD players and minibars.
Deluxe Ocean Front Villa
The 549-square-foot Deluxe Ocean Front Villas offer beachside living in an especially tranquil atmosphere with direct access to the beach and fantastic views of the lagoon. They include the same standard amenities with the addition of a bathroom that opens to an outdoor spa tub.
Deluxe Water Villa
The Deluxe Water Villas offer 452-square-feet of space and sit right above the lagoon. They include steps that lead down into the crystal-clear blue sea, ideal for an early morning dip, along with all the standard amenities.
Deluxe Sunset Water Villa
. If you want to enjoy the stunning Maldives sunsets right from your room, choose one of the Deluxe Sunset Water Villas. They offer everything the Deluxe Water Villas provide but are positioned to take in those glorious colours that splash across the ocean for a grand finale to the end of every day.
Deluxe Spa Over Water Villa
The 452-square-foot Deluxe Spa Over Water Villas are intimate overwater villas that sit along weathered wooden jetties providing direct access to the reef. Guests can jump right in to snorkel among the lagoon’s sea life or relax in an outdoor spa tub with dazzling ocean views.
Premium Deluxe Spa Water Villa
The highest-end category is the Premium Deluxe Spa Water Villas. They also provide 452-square-feet of space along with a furnished deck that provides direct access to the lagoon or snorkelling and an outdoor spa tub with panoramic ocean views.
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Why book with Unforgettable Travel Co.
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED