- Private island resort a 25-minute speedboat ride from Male’s airport
- Excellent for divers with Diver Valet Service and a PADI dive center
- Beautiful soft white sand beaches surround the island
- All-inclusive packages available
Maldives7 Nights From £2,995pp
- Return economy flights (upgrade to premium economy available)
- Check in luggage and assigned seats
- 7 Nights in a deluxe villa with breakfast and dinner
- Arrival and departure speed boat transfers
- 24/7 Concierge service throughout
Talk to the Expert
Having grown up in Southern Africa and both lived and travelled extensively throughout Asia, the US and Europe, I am a true explorer at heart. I love discovering new destinations and curating unique experiences for my clients.
Set on its own private island, Baros is the quintessential vision of a fantasy island escape and it’s less than a 30-minute speedboat ride from Male’s airport. An intimate boutique property, you can spend your days taking part in activities like snorkelling, diving, yachting and marine biologist tours. It’s a haven for divers, with Diver Valet Service and a professional dive center staffed with marine biologists and PADI-qualified instructors who offer underwater photo shoots. With the striking white sand beach stretching around the island, just relaxing and enjoying the scenery is a great way to spend an afternoon. There’s a gorgeous main infinity pool, a spa offering pampering beauty and wellness treatments, and a well-equipped fitness center. Many of the 75 lavish villas provide direct access to the surrounding aquamarine lagoon and/or private pools, and there are multiple dining options, including special experiences for couples, with all-inclusive packages available.
Why Book with Us
Low Deposit To Book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
From the moment you book your trip, our team is on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey.
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
Intuitive Travel App
One central place to access all of your travel documents and guides without the need for WiFi.
- Main infinity pool
- Diver valet service
- PADI dive center
- Marine center with water sports activities
- Steam room
- 24/7 fitness center
- Complimentary yoga classes
- Excursions, including sailing trips
- Vow renewal
- Tennis court
- 24-hour library with a pool table
- DVD and CD library
- Indoor games
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Lighthouse Restaurant often named among the very best in the Maldives. It serves French cuisine in an overwater pavilion overlooking the lagoon where you can watch the sharks and rays as you dine.
- The Cayenne Grill hosts lavish dishes featuring fresh seafood and fine cuts, like lobster and wagyu beef that are created right in front of you in a thatched gazebo by the sea.
- For casual all-day dining, air-conditioned Lime Restaurant offers a balance of buffet and a la carte including everything from pizza to Indian food. You can dine inside, or head to the deck outside to enjoy views across the lagoon.
The Baros Villas have 1,109-square-feet of space with direct beach access and a wooden deck near the lagoon. You’ll have your own private sun loungers and thatched umbrella, a walled garden and the standard amenities of all villas, which also includes a 24-hour villa host.
The 990-square-foot Water Villas provide a personal retreat with direct access to the crystalline turquoise water, sitting right above the lagoon which lies just beyond a canopied daybed. Outdoor table seating is provided for alfresco dining.
Baros Pool Villas
Baros Pool Villas have 1,442-square-feet of space with direct beach access just steps from the lagoon, along with a private pool shaded beneath tropical trees. A teak deck includes sun loungers and a canopied daybed, and you’ll have a teak table for outdoor dining too.
Water Pool Villas
The 1,356 -square-foot Water Pool Villas come with a private plunge pool that blends with the dazzling blues of the lagoon, which you’ll have direct access to. Just behind the daybed on the veranda is a stairway that descends into the crystal-clear warm waters and the house reef.
The Baros Suites have nearly 2,153-square-feet, designed to provide a “haven of seclusion.” They provide direct beach access and numerous luxuries including a deck for private dining or sunbathing, a fiber optic lighted swimming pool with a hot and cold Jacuzzi, an assigned butler, and much more.
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Why book with Unforgettable Travel Co.
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
COPYRIGHT © 2022 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED