- Adults-only private island resort
- All accommodation is in overwater villas or bungalows
- Renowned spa
- PADI dive center
- Excursions, including luxury yacht cruises
Maldives7 Nights From $3,377pp
- Return economy flights (upgrade to premium economy available)
- Check in luggage and assigned seats
- 7 Nights in a standard bungalow with breakfast (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner option also available)
- Arrival and departure speed boat transfers
- 24/7 Concierge service throughout
Talk to the Expert
Having grown up in Southern Africa and both lived and travelled extensively throughout Asia, the US and Europe, I am a true explorer at heart. I love discovering new destinations and curating unique experiences for my clients.
This luxurious adults-only private island resort is ideal for a romantic couples’ retreat, including honeymooners, or for anyone who wants to enjoy a serene escape. All accommodation is in overwater bungalows or villas where you can wake up to a panoramic Indian Ocean view and look down to see puffer fish and other sea life in the crystal-clear turquoise water below. Some even come with their own private plunge pool. The property includes a pampering spa for enjoy a variety of relaxing treatments, including in-ocean massage, along with a wide range of restaurants serving everything from sushi to Maldivian, Italian and Thai cuisine. There’s a PADI dive center with outstanding opportunities for snorkelling and diving, luxury yacht cruises and on-land activities like beach games, yoga, meditation and even cooking classes. The gorgeous infinity pool is lined with loungers near ocean’s edge, and you’ll find a fitness center with resident fitness gurus too.
Our Flexi - Promise
10% deposit to book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
If you are not comfortable travelling, you have the right to cancel and get a refund up to 45 days before your departure
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
No Change Fees
We will not charge you any admin fees if you would like to change your travel dates or destination with us
- Main infinity pool
- PADI dive center
- Motorized and non-motorized Water sports
- Outstanding spa offering in-ocean massage
- White sandy beach
- Fitness center
- Yoga and meditation sessions
- Cooking classes
- Catamaran cruises
- Fishing expeditions
- Movies under the stars
- Wi-Fi throughout
- 73 Degrees for enjoying an oceanfront breakfast that includes an extensive selection of a la carte international classics with fresh juice and coffee. In the evening, authentic Indian specialties are served for dinner.
- Baan Huraa sits over the lagoon in a traditional teak house on stilts and serves delicious Thai dishes for lunch and dinner, with everything from hot coconut curries to sour spicy salads that can be enjoyed with sunset and ocean views.
- At Origami you can start your evening with fresh sushi and sashimi and watch live teppanyaki chefs with a menu that includes Alaskan king crab and Wagyu beef
- Dhoni Bar sits at poolside offering tropical sundowners and a variety of light bites and drinks throughout the day, including iced coffees and smoothies, wood-fired pizzas, panini and gourmet sandwiches.
- Sea Fire Salt offers international a la carte breakfasts enjoyed over the lagoon and grilled specialties for lunch and dinner, including prime-aged imported cuts from Australia and Maldivian dishes like reef fish, lobster and tuna.
- Enjoy Italian dining with a view at Terrazzo for dinner, with a focus on fresh seafood cooked with traditional Italian flavours like handmade lobster ravioli in a lemon butter sauce.
- Aqua Bar is located at poolside, serving light lunches and small bites throughout the afternoon, and drinks through twilight. They can be delivered to loungers, an ocean hammock or enjoyed at the swim-up bar.
Over Water Bungalow
The 667-square-foot Over Water Bungalows where you can wake up to lagoon views, leap down into the crystal-clear turquoise water and swim with the colorful fish or relax in your outdoor daybed. They include impressive standard amenities like flat-screen TVs with DVD players, minibars and free Wi-Fi.
Superior Over Water Bungalow
The Superior Over Water Bungalows are perched along the lagoon’s outer edge so that you can watch sunrises right from your bed and descend the steps right into the lagoon to enjoy the warm water. In the evening, look forward to private dinners under the stars.
Deluxe Over Water Bungalow
The extra-spacious Deluxe Over Water Bungalows have 990-square-feet of space and include a split-level sundeck that overlooks the lagoon. They include comfortable daybeds and oversized terrazzo tubs for two.
Ocean Pool Bungalow
The 1,345-square-foot Ocean Pool Bungalows are the “honeymoon villas,” set above the lagoon while including a private pool that overlooks the ocean. They also feature stand-alone tubs or outdoor rain showers along with stunning sunset views.
Deluxe Over Water Pool Bungalow
Deluxe Over Water Pool Bungalows also have 1,345-square-feet of space and allow guests to leap from sumptuous beds to a private cool pool, with the lagoon just below. They have a split-level deck, panoramic views from inside and out, and come with Villa Host service.
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Why book with Unforgettable Travel Co.
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED