- Family-friendly private island resort
- Luxury accommodation, all with private pools
- Spa with a variety of treatments and wellness experiences
- PADI-certified freediving center
- Surfing school
Maldives7 Nights From $3,688pp
- Return economy flights (upgrade to premium economy available)
- Check in luggage and assigned seats
- 7 Nights in a sunrise beach villa with breakfast and dinner included
- Arrival and departure speed boat transfers
- 24/7 Concierge service throughout
Talk to the Expert
Having grown up in Southern Africa and both lived and travelled extensively throughout Asia, the US and Europe, I am a true explorer at heart. I love discovering new destinations and curating unique experiences for my clients.
Anantara Dhigu is located on Dhigufi nolhu Island, the family-friendly neighbour of Anantara Veli. It also provides barefoot elegance but is equipped for all ages with luxury accommodation all providing spectacular views, with either overwater tranquillity or direct access to the powdery white sand beach. Guests enjoy the same wide range of dining and drinking options as Anantara Veli, along with a year-round surf school and water sports center. The Dhigu also hosts a PADI-certified freediving center and opportunities to snorkel with nurse sharks. It includes an oceanfront infinity pool and a fabulous spa for enjoying a variety of pampering treatments, including signature massages where you can look through a glass floor and watch the sea life below. Targeted treatments for weight loss, joint pain and other conditions are available too. Other wellness opportunities include meditation and yoga classes, while resident fitness gurus and chefs specializing in nutritious cuisine provide further support.
Our Flexi - Promise
10% deposit to book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
If you are not comfortable travelling, you have the right to cancel and get a refund up to 45 days before your departure
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
No Change Fees
We will not charge you any admin fees if you would like to change your travel dates or destination with us
- Infinity pool
- PADI-certified freediving dive center
- Surfing school
- Non-motorized and motorized water sports
- Snorkelling with nurse sharks
- Lavish spa
- White sandy beach
- Yoga and meditation sessions
- Cooking classes
- Dolphin watching
- Glass bottom boat adventures
- Private island day trips
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Dining often begins at the oceanfront 73 Degrees restaurant for an a la carte breakfast that includes international dishes. It also serves dinner with a menu focused on authentic Indian specialties.
- Baan Huraa is its signature Thai restaurant, set over the lagoon in a traditional teak house on stilts, serving dishes designed to be shared for lunch and dinner.
- Modern Japanese fare, including fresh sushi and sashimi as well as live teppanyaki which includes Wagyu beef and Alaskan king crab can be enjoyed at Origami, while the poolside Dhoni Bar is popular for sundowners
- It also offers light dishes like gourmet sandwiches and wood-fired pizzas as well as smoothies and iced coffees. International a la carte breakfasts are served over the lagoon at Sea.Fire.Salt, which serves grilled specialties, including popular Maldivian items like tuna and lobster and Australian prime-aged cuts for lunch and dinner.
- Terrazzo, the Italian restaurant, offers dinner only with an ocean view. The menu features fresh seafood cooked with traditional Italian flavours like tuna carpaccio drizzled in extra-virgin olive oil.
- The poolside Aqua Bar offers light lunches from late morning through the early evening hours that can be enjoyed in an open-air space, at the swim-up bar, loungers or ocean hammock.
Sunrise Beach Villa
The Sunrise Beach Villas which have over 1,345-square-feet. They offer sunrise ocean views, private sun terraces and freestanding terrazzo tubs in open-air bathrooms. An empty stretch of beach is revealed by parting the palm fronds. Private wine selections and minibars, espresso machines, yoga mats and beach essentials are included too
Sunset Beach Villa
Sunset Beach Villas are positioned for enjoying Maldivian sunsets and have the same square footage and amenities, with a private deck for dining under the stars.
Sunrise Over Water Suite
The 1,280-square-foot Sunrise Over Water Suites are suspended over the lagoon, positioned to take in sunrises. They include glass viewing panels in the bathroom floors for looking down at the marine life along with postcard-perfect views of the ocean and stand-alone tubs.
Sunset Over Water Suite
Sunset Over Water Suites are the same size, but you can look forward to watching sunsets while sipping wine from your in-villa cellar. They also have private sundecks with daybeds and floor-to-ceiling doors.
Sunset Pool Villa
Sunset Pool Villas have 1,937-square-feet, with the rear opening to an extended outdoor bathroom, walled garden and private plunge pool You’ll have a personal Villa Host who can serve dinner to be enjoyed at your villa al fresco.
Anantara Pool Villa
Anantara Pool Villas provide larger pools that sits in the white powdery sands, sunset views and a Villa Host. It has 1,615-square-feet and also includes sun terraces with daybeds, loungers and dining areas.
Anantara Over Water Pool Suite
The 1,389-square-foot Anantara Over Water Pool Suites sit right over the lagoon, providing easy access for unforgettable swims along with uninterrupted ocean views. You’ll have your own infinity pool that sits at the water’s edge and a spacious deck for sunbathing.
Two-Bedroom Family Villa
The Two-Bedroom Family Villas have 2,551-square-feet with plenty of room for up to four adults and two children. They come with shaded terraces with hammocks, furnished for alfresco dining, semi-outdoor bathrooms in both beds, and spacious terrazzo tubs, while the lagoon is just steps away.
Two-Bedroom Anantara Pool Villa
The Two-Bedroom Anantara Pool Villas are the largest option, with 3,455-square-feet, providing plenty of space and privacy as they’re made up of two villas that are semi-connected. Each bedroom has its own open-air bathroom and there’s an expansive sundeck with loungers, a daybed and private pool, along with direct beach access.
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Why book with Unforgettable Travel Co.
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 UNFORGETTABLE TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED